Chapter 1

Vote & comment
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jayla is a quiet 15 year old girl with long brown curly hair & what some call geek glasses  covering her chocolate brown eyes. 

Brent is the fuck boy of high school. With stormy grey eyes and perfect blonde quiffed hair.  With the pretty boy smile and and the jawline that will give you a papercut

When high school throw jayla and Brent together only fate determines what the future holds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"hey ada" I say as ada walks past me without Even noticing I was there. I was standing on the stairs to the entrance of the school and she was being taken in with the crowd "Shit sorry i didn't even notice you" ada say that's her response all the time "Oh I feel loved" sarcasm drips from my voice. Ada looks confused then hurt. "I didn't mean it like that babe I'm sorry" she hugs me, relief wash over her face "haha just kidding how's life"I say with a smile, Knowing she went to an Adele concert on Friday night it's now Monday we have social studies together first then science second so I will never hear the end of it. 

"Oh... My... God... She was amazing I had my sister come with me since miss poopy pants jayla couldn't come because she had to study" she says with a pout on her face

"hey that hurts, I don't get straight A's like you" I retorted. it's true I skipped an Adele concert to study... I'm the lamest person ever...

I know but our final exams are coming up and these set the standards for our hsc (high school certificate) ada always got straight A's it wasn't fair.

she is an honour student, her only downfall was this kind of bounce when she walks because of the injury she got from the car crash her family had when she was young. It permanently shortened the growth of one leg by 4cm so you can barely tell. It's kind of cute "You should have come it would have been worth it" she exclaims. She turns to walk to her roll call room which is one room away from mine.

I follow behind, she says hello to some people I don't even know.  Ada has always been more popular than me.  Maybe it was because of her pretty looks, her ability to make conversation with just about anyone, her overall vibe,  she was tall girl with long blonde straight hair, she had blue eyes and make up on point.  I was jealous she was a model and she knew it.  She made sure all the boys did too. But she never actually said she was pretty.  She always said she was ugly. By the time we got to roll call galvin was already standing at the door waiting to get in.  He was in a conversation with this guy call Brent. I had to admit he was hot but he was a fuck boy.  He winked at girls when the walked by,  he made all the girls swoon. I would never date him.