Halfy

[Sock's Pov.]

I woke up to see Hatchet next to me asleep peacefully with her hair all over her face. I moved a strand and tucked it behind her ear.

I thought for a moment and closed my eyes. When I opened them again, everything was black and white. I looked up and saw a cracked and broken red halo with what looked like horns. I looked at (Y/N) and stumbled backward onto the floor.

Her's... Her's was half and half.

It was golden on one side and red and cracked on the other.

"What the..." I stood up and saw her eyes flutter open.

"Hm?... Oh... Morning, Sock," she said to me, picking her head up with a smile. She looked at me for a second. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I didn't respond and crawled up the pillow mountain to her and sat next to her. I wrapped my fingers around her halo and she shivered.

"What the!? What are you doing!?" she yelped. I pulled the halo from the top of her head and looked at it for a moment.

"(Y/N), do me a favor and close your eyes and think of halos."

"But wh-"

"Do it, (Y/N)."

She grunted and shut her eyes. I told her to open them and she did. She looked at her halo in my hands with wide eyes. She looked at me,"So that's..."

"Yep, this is your's. Well, you're a halfy."

~~~~~~~~

Boom! There we go! Another update that is a little too short for my liking!

I feel proud of myself. -literally pats myself on the back-

Well, that's it for now. Cya all on the flip side.

Bye-Bye!~

Signed,
Proxie Kan Geno