Authors Note

Hi everyone!

I know, I know, I haven't updated in ages. I haven't even been on this account for nearly a year. I logged on last night and I started re-reading this book and oh my gosh. I don't think I have ever cringed that much. 

I started writing this story when I was twelve, but now I'm fifteen and I have matured a lot more since then. When I was re-reading this book I kept finding mistakes and gaps in the storyline, I think that it's progressed too fast and I am just really not happy with how this turned out. 

I did want to just give up on this because I did start this three years ago and I've slacked off most of that time, but I when logged into this account last night and I saw that there are still people commenting on and reading this book. I still remember my original goals for this book and the storyline I made up, and I want to improve this book for all of you.

This book needs a major revamp, and it will take a very long time so I'm sorry but you'll all have to be patient with me because as we all know, I'm a painfully slow writer. This means that I'll be changing the cover because, lets be honest, it is sooo crappy, and I'll also be rewriting most of this book and also making subtle changes to the plot so if you've already read this book so far, it would probably be best if you begin this from the start. 

I'll be unpublishing all of the chapters I've uploaded so far to edit them and I'll upload them again in order once I've finished them. 

So, again, I'm really sorry but I just want this book to be semi-decent so I hope you can all be patient with me, and hopefully I'll have the first chapter out again soon :)

Love you all and thank you so much for sticking with this train wreck of a book, I'll do my best to fix it. 

Sian xoxo