A Diary from a Victim

June 20, 1981, London

Dear Diary,

Today is a rainy day today.
The storm is getting worser than ever. I've just taken a shower to refresh myself from work. It's the fucking worst.

But for some reason, when I look outside, there's this little girl with an eerie mask just outside my window, staring at me. I don't know what she wants, and I'm too scared to even go outside.

She is wearing a white dress, her hair touching her chest, probably brown. She carries a teddy bear, maybe for comfort.

As I write these words, I felt a temptation to go outside and bring her in. But there's a feeling that she is dangerous.

...Or probably infected.

Now, when I looked outside, I see a creature with no clothes or whatsoever. It looked at me at the same position the girl was standing, and the eyes are getting really white.

I don't know what it wants from me.

But I know this is my last diary entry.

I know this is the last entry.

...

And it got in.

What do I fucking do?

It is crawling slowly as I write.

When I stop writing, the creature is gonna get me. It looks like the girl I saw earlier. The creature looks infected.

As I write, the creature spoke in a language I don't even know. Maybe German? Maybe some ancient language? I don't fucking know!

But it finally begins to speak in English, but in poetry form.

"When are you done?
Daddy's gonna come.
Mommy's gonna come,
Be warned,
Since they crave any blood that is warm."

It spoke. Then its face revealed to be the girl. She looks so helpless and frightened. She looks as if she is suffering from a personality disorder...

I am confused about the 'Daddy' and 'Mommy' part.

What the bloody hell does it mean?

Oh, shit. I am out of ideas to write.

Fuck this...

Now it is time to die.

My tears start to roll out.

My vision is getting blur...

This is the end.

Dear Diary, I know this is the end.

Dear Diary, This is the end for my life.

Dear Diary, I wish that people I love read this.

Dear Diary...

Goodbye.

From,

Mary Brown