Love you bunches

Georgia's POV

(It won't switch off, I just want you to know Georgia's the main character aka GA)

"Hey Georgia! What are you up to, after school today?" said my best friend Maggie

"Usual, you know guitar and soccer." I lied I was really hanging out with Haley her worst night mare, ends up she's INSANLY nice!

"Yeah, we'll catch ya at lunch, I'm studying with Jordan and Abbey for chemistry. Sorry I didn't get my dad to put us together." said Maggie. You are probably wondering, 'how could Maggie's dad can get us in the same classes' well her dad is crazy rich I mean like if he wanted to swim in a gold pool he could and still could build 12 more! She isn't daddy's spend it girl though that's her sister whose ALL GIRL! I mean only girliness! So... He gives money to our poor school,for bribing, we aren't poor just to Maggie's family, we are. I'm not jelous cause Maggie's dad is gonna pay for me going to collage!

"No worries, we still have theatre, lunch, math, science, English, history, and study hall together."

"Good point." Maggie replied "Can't wait for tonight's swim meet!" she added. She is a huge swimmer she has been swimming since she was 2, I mean like she wasn't the best swimmer ever then but still really good for her age. She looks like a swimmer to. She has long brown wavy hair with blonde ends, THE BLUEST EYES EVER! cute little freckles, and dimples when she smiles. She has broad shoulders so thats the swimmer look, and a 8 pack abbs! She is the perfect balance of girly and sporty. Her boy-friend is the swim captian, being one of the most popular girls in school, and being gorgeous! Now you are probably wondering what I look like now. I have chest length straight brown hair with brown eyes, crazy cause my brother has the bluest eyes so I have a very dark blue rims around the end, and I'm short for my age I'm only 5'1, and I'm a joniour!So clearly I'm not that tall.