Niall Dont

I heard the machine go beep and I saw the light leave nialls eyes, but thats because he fell asleep. I cried for a while and all of his friends were saying "he loved you so much!" I look over at Niall who I expected to be dead and no light in his eyes but instead I see his blue eyes beaming in my face with his Irish smile and he was saying "I'm here, no need to worry!" over and over. I mean he was still hurt from the car accident but he wasn't dead.

"When you aren't hurt," he nodded "I'm going to kill you for real!"

"Why?!"

"For scaring me! I thought you were dead and it was all my fault!"

"Surprise?"

"I love you!" I had to smile and laugh and him. He was just TO CUTE!

"Are you sure?"

"Yes" I said it with a goofy look so he would forgive me for threatening him.

"Okay, I love you more Georgia and I always will." He winked and then shed a tear, just to look dramatic. I kissed his cheek. A few minutes later, he got up to get some food I didn't feel like walking because I was just crying thinking my non-official boyfriend just died! so I stayed with everyone else. They said we should get Niall back BAD! (they thought he was hurt and dead too) So that's when all my friends come in!

"Hey," I said

"What?" Liam gasped

"What if I pretend to date someone else and all my friends pretend to date you guys!"

"Umm, Okay? Just can we meet them like today?" Liam wasn't sure but the rest of the guys loved it!

"Liam you will meet my BEST FRIEND Maggie. Zayn you will be with my friend Jordan, Harry you will be paired up with Abbey, And Louis you will be paired up with Haley"

They nod looking pleased so I call all of them to meet me at Starbucks.

Of course Maggie comes first and falls in love with Liam I mean L-O-V-E so I really don't think that will be to hard

" Liam meet Maggie."

"This is Maggie?"

"Ya why?"

"She is HOTT!" he whispered

"Maggie this is Liam" I told Maggie

"She staring into his eyes so she didn't hear me. It was like she wasn't realizing that I was here, like her drool!

"MAGGIE!"

"Oh,ya right! Hi Liam!" she said trying to sound sexy but she was retarted.

Haley walked in after Maggie cleaned her drool pile. Liam didn't notice because he was staring into her blue eyes that literally made you wanna cry they were so blue.

"You told Haley to come?!" Maggie whispered

"Yeah, she is really nice..."

"Not really!"

"Hey guys!" Haley added bending down over Maggie and I

"Heyyy!" I say

"Maggie, I'm sorry about what happened when we were little. Truly! I mean some times I feel like its just like Mean Girls 2! I hope we can be friends!" Haley says

"Ya me too! We were young, and stupid. weird. crazy..."

'I get it. We cool?"

Maggie paused I could tell what she was thinking

"Omg I am like about to make up with my arch emus and I'm getting stared at by my future husband! I mean I can't say no and have Liam think I'm mean! no way!" That's what she obviously was thinking.

"Yeah! Totally!"

Maggie is good at acting in bad cases,so she did pretty well.

"Haley, this is Louis!" I informed.

"Pleased to meet you Louis, I'm Haley. How are you?"

"Oh great! How about you?"

"Fine, Thanks."

I look over at Maggie in a proving look, like I was right about Haley being so nice. She snaps her head at me with her eye brow scrunched. She looked like the grinch, 'oh I will not say you are right even if you are' look. I shrugged my shoulders in a peppy tone. I turn away just in time to see Jordan coming she smiled and saw Zayn and winked, say next to me, and stared at Zayn for a while. Abbey comes next, she walks in and goes to sit next to Harry, Harry jokes around and puts his leg there, abbey sits and ignores the fact that she is sitting on Harry's leg. Harry laughs and started to say 'okay can I have my leg back' abbey says "so what's the plan?"

"Well, Abbey you have Harry, Maggie you have Liam, Jordan you have Zayn, and Haley you get Louis."

"Okay, what about you?" Liam asked

"Oh me, I got a plan"