Drew Chadwick

Drew's pov: So Rebecca Irwin and I were stuck in a elevator together fuck. But it was awesome since no one was in there with us. So It was my chance to kiss her, damn I love her so much. '' Babe Want to do something really bad, I asked. '' Sure said Rebecca. So Rebecca and I decided to have sex in the elevator fuck. Later I had took off my clothes and Rebecca's clothes throw the across the other side of the elevator, to have sex with her. I started to finger Rebecca with two of my fingers, really fast as fuck, but after I took them out and I put my dick inside of her, since I didn't have any condoms on me at all since they were in the hotel we were staying in. damn I when really fast as fuck, inside of my girlfriend. But she let out a moan, fuck . ''OH Yeah Don't stop Drew, Right there is good babe said Rebecca. '' You want me to go real fast, babe I asked. '' Yes babe said Rebecca. '' Ok I will baby girl, I said. So I went really fast inside of my girlfriend, until I cum inside of her but I know it felt awesome with her. But later the elevator started to work again, I knew that was the time to get dressed again and  fast too . So Rebecca and I quickly got dressed again, before the doors had opened to go in a hotel room. '' Babe we will finish this later, back in the hotel room I said. '' Okay babe I love you, said Rebecca. ''I love you too, I said. Later Rebecca and I walked out of the elevator, in hand in hand to the hotel room that we were, staying in together. But as we got into the hotel room, I had fall asleep with Rebecca on top of me  fuck.  So I kissed Rebecca goodnight, and I went to sleep with her as well.