Wesley Stromberg

Wesley's Pov: So Chloe Oxendale and I were locked in the bathroom back at the hotel room, so both of us decided to have sex in the bedroom. But it was awesome since no one was in there with us. So it was my chance to kiss her, damn I love her so much. '' Babe want to something really, bad I asked. '' Sure babe, said Chloe. So Chloe and I were having sex, in the bedroom at the hotel room. Later I took off my clothes and Chloe's clothes throw the across the other side of the room, to have sex with her. I started to finger Chloe with two of my fingers, really fast as fuck, but after I took them out and I put my dick inside of her, since I didn't have any condoms on me at all since I had left them back at home fuck. damn I when really fast as fuck, inside of my girlfriend. But she let out a moan, fuck. '' Oh Fuck Wes don't stop, Moaned Chloe. '' You want me to go real fast, babe I asked. '' Yes babe said Chloe. '' Ok I will baby girl, I said. So I went really fast inside of my girlfriend, until I cum inside of her but I know it felt awesome with her. But It sound like someone was trying to unlocked the door fuck, so I pulled out of Chloe and Quickly got dressed again. So Both of us got dressed really fast, before we got caught by Keaton fuck. '' I love you said Chloe. '' I love you too, I said. Later Chloe and I were watching a movie, so Keats didn't know what really happened before in the hotel room. But as we both when to sleep in the hotel room, together. So I kissed Chloe on the forehead goodnight, and I went to sleep with her as well.