one

"sav did you pick up our fake IDs from your brother's friend?" I yell over the blow dryer that she's using.

"Yes, yes I did. I still can't believe you made me go alone over there." She she says as she turns the dryer off.

"Your were not alone. You were with your brother. Don't be so dramatic you know you like him." I say as I am throwing all my clothes onto my bed to find a certain outfit for the show we are going to tonight. It's an 18+ show that's why I asked sav if she had the IDs because this show is so important to me.
      I've been wanting to go and see this band called swimmers (SWMRS) since I found out about them when I was twelve. They aren't really big around here much. We live in myrtle beach and they are from Cali so.... yea. They're are like a surfer/punk type band. I'm not good with genres so I just categorized them as that.

"I do not like him he's not my type SAMANTHA" she says as she drags my name out cause she know I don't like it.

"And if ya keep on hoe I'll tell my brother you like him and that your in loveeeeee with him" she says stretching the love part.

"Nah I'm uh good I'll stop right now." I say quickly.

"That's what I thought Sam." She says happy that she defeated me.

Yes I've had a big crush on Tyler save brother since my family and I moved beside them. Which was roughly when I was around 10 and I'm 15 now.

Tyler is 18 he's just oml. Like year three years is a kinda big gap but not really I mean I know some girls who be dating guys that are 10 years older than them so three compared to that isn't nothing.

As I was about to find a shirt I hear my phone buzz. It was a Facebook notification. I tapped on it and it says "Tyler Atticus Tagged you in a post he shared." I also them click on the notification and it was just one of those things "tag the sister you never had" thingy. It was a sweet quote on a picture for a guy to tag a girl in that's close to them like a sister. Tyler wasn't the type of guy to share stuff or tag me in this kind of stuff. He was a jock who has a scholarship waiting for him right now after he finishes this last year in high school. That's how good he is.

"Uh sav is there suck thing as sister zoned?" I say

"What now?" She asks as she walking towards me to see what I'm looking at on my phone.

I showed her what he tagged me in.

"Dude Sam Tyler really likes you but I believe he thinks you think he's like an older brother to you so he doesn't want to show you he likes you and you not like him back like that." She says.

"Well why does he think all that?" I ask.

"Oml Sam you friend zone everybody that has ever had a crush on you." She says in a obvious tone.

I didn't respond. She had me thinking then I hear a familiar horn beep. Speaking of them devil it was Tyler telling us he was here.

I quickly jumped up and finished getting dressed. I put on a ADTR shirt that I bought a long time ago. I slid my black converse on and to finish off I tossed my hair around to make it look like I was going for the messy look instead f matted up hair that looks like it never gets washed.

Hope y'all like this chapter... I believe this book is going to pretty good but idk...