two

Before we walked out the door I went to the kitchen to grab my gum off the counter.

"Ahhhh Sam tryna have that fresh breath for ty huh?" I heard sav say

"Shut up sav don't ask for a piece later when you need it. Your breath can smell like ass." I say as I shove the gum in my small wristlet.

"Fine hoe I'm sorry." She says

"That's what I thought." I say as I walk out of the kitchen

"Fuck let me leave a note for my mom ima say I'm spending the night at your house and call you if she needs anything." I told sav.

"Well ima go ahead and get in the car and your up front with ty" she says and winks.

Before I could say "fuck you" she walked out the door. Ugh this is gone be awkward sitting with him up front.

I get done with the note I leave it on the counter and I walk out of my house and lock the door.

As I'm walking to ty's car I see sav smiling in the back seat I flipped her off. She did a hurt face like it hurt her. Ty looked at me like I was crazy.

I jump in and ty says "hey Sam you ready to see your favorite band tonight?"

"Oh definitely I can't wait." I say enthusiastic.

"Well before we get there ima pick up Bryson. His house is on the way." He said and as soon as he said that I looked back at sav and smiled big because Bryson is ty's friend that made us those fake IDs and the guy I know that sav likes but acts like she doesn't.

"Ok that's fine with me ty. Im sure it's fine with sav too." I look back at her again and she flips me off.

"Sav I saw that. Don't make me tell mom that your being me to Sam." He says as he was looking in the mirror on the windshield.

"Ugh fine ima put my earbuds in" she says. I knew what she was trying to do man and i was gonna get her back.

We pull out of the drive way and start driving. Its never really been awkward between me and ty but right now sure was one of those rare awkward silent moments. I decided to plug my aux cord up and into my phone and turned on some blink-182.

We picked up Bryson and he sat in the back with sav. I could tell she was pissed on the outside but loving it in the inside.

I texted her to make her angrier.

Me: why don't lay on his lap and have a cat nap before the show.

Savvv: fuck you bitch I'll get you back.

Me: but we are even you made me sit up front and so yea... really you called it on yourself if you hadn't made me sit up front you wouldn't be back there 😂😉

Savvv: man fuckkkkk you

"Anybody need to go to the bathroom there's a rest area up here?"

Sav looks up and pulls her earbuds out. "Yes yes I do."

"Ok we have about two hours before the show anyways."

"Man fuck you ty I just need to pee goodness." She says embarrassed in front of Bryson.

"Sam you needa go?" Ty looks over to me and asks.

"Nah I'ma stay in the car." I say

"How bout you Bryson?" He asks

"Yea ima go." He says

We pull up and sav and Bryson gets out awhile me and Tyler sits in the car.