You're the one

❄❄❄

The sound of the alarm blast through the whole room waking a certain pink-haired boy. The boy groaned in annoyance as he hit the alarm button to stop the ringing. The boy sighed as he stood up, and went to the bathroom to do his morning routines. After that he went back to his room and looked at the calendar.

"Ah today's the day" He mumbled under his breath as he saw a big circle on the date today. Today's the day he will meet his soulmate.

Every year the people who turned 20 will meet their soulmate at a given time and date (Basically if one of you and your partner turned 20, then the other half or you will meet them at a younger age). Jimin, the pink haired boy, eyes widened as it finally sinks in to him that today's the day.

"OMG!! What am I going to do?! Should I dress up nice? What if she doesn't like me?" Jimin said to himself. Jimin sighs for the 2nd time.

"I've been waiting for this, so might as well do it" He said happily, even though deep inside his a nervous wreck.

Jimin started to wander on his thoughts about his soulmate. 'Is she tall or short?', 'Is she skinny or chubby?' Or 'Does she have long hair or short hair?'. Thoughts like that made him dizzy. Jimin was brought back to his senses when his phone started ringing. He took his phone, and saw a picture of his bestfriend Taehyung. Jimin quickly answered the call.

"Hello?" Jimin answered.

"Jiminie!!!! Are you excited?!?! Today's the day! Whaaaa you're lucky!" Taehyung said happily as Jimin laughed at him.

"Don't worry Tae, 2 more months and its your turn!" Jimin said to him.

"Yeah! But I'm so happy for you!" Taehyung said as Jimin chuckled at his bestfriend's excitement.

"Thanks Tae, but I'm really nervous! What if she doesn't like me?" Jimin said nervously.

"Bro you're loveable! And your soulmate is destined for you and only you! So don't be nervous! I'm sure she is perfect for you" Taehyung said sweetly. Jimin finally relaxed as he smiles.

"Yeah, you're right Tae thanks" Jimin said.

"No problem Jimin hyung! Anyways do you have any idea what your soulmate would look like?!" Taehyung asked as Jimin sat on his bed.

"Hmm not really" Jimin said, well more like mumbled.

"I just hope she's shorter than you" Taehyung said teasingly.

"Yah! Brat! I know I'm short, but I'm still older than you" Jimin said, and Taehyung laughed at him.

"And I'm taller than you" Taehyung said.

"Whatever Kim Taehyung, anyways--- SHOOT! Look at the time! I gotta go!" Jimin said.

"Okay bro! Good luck and go get your soulmate Jiger~" Taehyung said.

"Jiger?" Jimin asked confusingly.

"Oh you know Jimin plus tiger" Taehyung said.

"Sometimes I wonder why we're bestfriends" Jimin said.

"Because you love me!" Taehyung said proudly.

"Sadly to say yeah" Jimin said.

"Well, tell me all the details later okay?" Taehyung said.

"I will see you!" Jimin said as he ended the call.

Jimin looked at the clock beside his bed. 10:50 AM. 10 more minutes before he will meet his soulmate.