006, Old wounds

Rj's POV

I was with Henry, Liz and Wil. Me and Wil where playing with the kids when JJ came in. "Rj I need to talk to you." She said. I walked out in the hall.

"What?" I asked. "Are you ok?" She asked. "Im fine." I said. "Are you really." She said. I know she wanted to remind me of our sisters suicidé.

"I know you want to remind me of our sisters suicidé. Look, I remember that day. I will never forget. I was 9 years old. That scared me so much. But I did not show how I feel case I needed to be strong. I loved her so much. She know that to. I know I will never get her back. You don't have to remind me of her death. I mess her everyday." I said starting to cry.

"Look I'm-" I cut JJ off. "I have to go. Liz lets go." I said crying. Liz ran in. "Rj are you ok?" Liz asked. "I will be fine once we leave. Go get your jacket." I said. Liz ran and got her jacket and we left.

JJ's POV

I fucked up bad. I may gave pushed my lil sister away. I opened up old wounds.

"What happened?" Wil asked. "I messed up bad." I said and walked over to Henry. I picked him up. "Henry you know mommy loves you right?" I asked him. He nodded amd asked "Why is Ant Rj sad."

"We lost someone we love alot Henry and we can't get her back." I said and put Henry down.

~ the next day~

I went to the B.A.U i seen Rj at her desk. I know she was still upset case she did not speak to the others. I know I fucked up. I just wish I can take it back. But I can't. The moment ya known you fucked up with your lil sister is a bad feeling.

I wish she would let me make it up to her but I can't. She is the only sister I have left our lives are fucked up. I can not say I am sorry. I feel so bad for the hell I stated. But it will be a long time for me to make it up to her. Like really.

I was in my office in my thoughts when pen walked in. "Hey Jj we need to go to the conference room." Pen said. I got up and walk to the conference room. Hotch, Morgan, Reid, Rj, Rossi, and Emily was there. We had a nother case.

sat in my sit next to Hotch. "Ok we have 3 women missing and 6 dead in here. The first victim Ace Harmony. She was stabbed 26 times. The next one was Roman Boiler the same was done to her. The other one has the same first name as Rj." Pen said.

"So this killer has a thing for people named Roman. So I'm the thing the unsub wants." Rj said.