007, I will never stop fighting

Rj's POV

I was where one of the bodies where. She looked like me. She had my old hair. I was real pissed like really pissed. This crazed killer was hurting women that did nun wrong.

"Hey Rj you ok?" Emily asked. "No I am not ok. I don't think I will until this monster is locked up." I said and walking to the S.U.V. I trying to calm my self down. I felt a hand over my mouth. I quickly grabbed my gun and turned around.

I seen Derek. "Shit! What the hell man? You know not to do that to me!" I yelled.

"I know I'm sorry princess." He said and got in the car. I just got in the car. Soon Emily came. She got in and looked at me. "What Emily." I said.

"You have a large scare on your neck. What happened?" She asked. I started up the car. And stated driving.

"I like 19 when I got attacked. I was in college takeing criminal's. There was this guy he did not like me at all. His name was Mick. One day after class when I was walkin to my dorm. He attacked. He had a knife. I tried my best to fight him off. But he ended up cutting my neck. It hurt a lot. I was out cold in a few minutes. I-I don't know what happened next. I just know he is in jail or he should be." I said.

We got to the bau. I walked to the conference room. I was looking at the bord. The women had a cut on there neck. In the same place as mine.

"Shit. He is vexing me. Guys I know how it is." I said. They looked at me. "Who'm is it?" Hotch asked. "Mick Gordon. He hates me." I said

They looked a lil shocked. "Wow who can hate you your so lovable." Penelope said. "You would be shocked p. Now he most likely lives with is mother now. He has already been to jail for attacking a college girl." I said and walked out of the office.

Jj came from be hind me. "Rj is he the guy that attacked you?" She asked I just walked away. "Ugh!" She ground.

~few days later~

I was fightin with Mick. I knocked his knife out of his hand. I put cuffs on him. "The hell is wrong with you." I yelled at him. "I'm a bad guy its what I do." He said. I picked him up and took him to the car.

I was bleeding a lil but not much. I sighed and went to the SUV.