The Confusion.

I.. I don't know what to do nor say. This is crazy, why would he hide all these feelings from me ? Why would he even like me to begin with. 
Ugh all that reading and searching left me exhausted. So i decided to go take a nap real quick on your bed 

--------------------------------------------- Later That Day  --------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the smell of fresh coffee brewing, as I tried to get up from your bed. You walked in with a box of McDonald's pancakes . " good morning best friend , last night was something else I can barely remember anything but I got you something to eat " you said. " yeah I know, but thank you so much I woke up starving, As I began to eat you said to me " I already told your mom you slept over my house last night so you don't have to worry about anything okay dude ". 

"Thank you bro, but what do you remember from the party last night?" I said to you in a petty type of way and you looked at me dead in the eyes. "Uhh, I dont know all I can remember is that I passed out in the car after making out with someone... And that you  drove me home". You replied. " woah, do you know who you made out with?" I said. " nah, I was hit last night but whoever it was gave me the meanest boner for a fact ".
  I mean great now you wanna act like you didn't know who you was making out with ? But thanks for the compliment I guess. After that I finished my meal and got up from your bed and started to get dressed.
"Any plans for today ?" I asked you. You replied saying "Nah I feel like netflix and chilling today, how about you?"
" I have nothing to do for the next few weeks do you mind if I stay with you bestie? " I laughed a bit for saying the word bestie.
But you told me I could stay and after that I asked you if you wanted something to drink and you told me there where some beers left in the kitchen still. So I went downstairs to get it and took them back upstairs.
  On my way up to your room again I heard shuffling noises but I didn't pay mind to it. So I walk into your room just to find you in your boxers changing... I just stood there like an idiot. " so umm... hey, are you coming inside or what ?" You asked I blinked a couple times before coming back to reality. I walked inside and closed the door with my foot. Left the case of beers on the side of the bed. I tried to focus on my cell phone while you were there with nothing on but boxers looking for clothing. I mean I peeked once or twice because who wouldn't want to see thier crush.. I mean best friend basicly naked. Especially for the fact that I can see your dick bulge from the angle I'm from... not to shabby best friend not to shabby.

Pause. Re-wind.

I hope he doesn't notice that I'm looking down there ....

" Hey, do you like what you see ?" You laughed.
" uhh, what? "  I tried my best to seem confused on what was happening. " I caught you staring at me, do you like what you're seeing ?" You said. " I mean you do have a nice body best friend, have you been working out lately?"
I replied while looking guilty as hell. "Yeah,I have thanks wanna feel ?"... "Feel what" I said. 
"Feel my muscles, let me know if I'm lacking or not". I got up from the bed and walked up to you and touched your muscles while you was flexing. " whoah " I said in the most masculine way possible, as I felt how tough you are. "I know right, took me forever to get this point". You said.

"How you look this good and yet your single still I don't get it best friend". I said while I slowly let go of your arm. 
" well I only want this one person but that person playing to many games ". You replied while putting on a pair of shorts on.
"Oooo, Tell who is it." ( in a tacky white girl voice ) I laughed at that and you just looked at me.
"It's you." You said while looking towards me. " wait what " I said in confusion.

"I'm just fucking with you kid". You said but I already knew you were serious and wasn't playing around. 
Anyways I looked back at you with a smile, I faked laugh hard mostly because I didn't want you to notice I was blushing.

Once you were done changing you asked me if I wanted meet up with the guys. I just nodded my head yeah and went along with it. " Aye best friend lemmie use one of your sweaters real quick" you walked to the closet door and took the big sweater off the hanger. Like how you knew I liked that one... but yeah I took off my shirt and you stared at me real quick. " Go best friend with the six pack, Aye ." You said to me as I sat there shirtless, I smiled ode hard. " wanna feel them?" I asked, but instead of saying no you said, "Your abs are not better than mine though ." I go up and lifted your shirt. "yeah, your right."  There was an awkward ass moment. So to break the ice I reminded you that we had to leave to meet up with guys.

I got the sweater and we went down stairs " meet me outside I have to go get the car keys." I put on the sweater and headed out the door. Once you came back with the keys we hopped into the car and were on our way to chill with guys 

---------------------------------------- Mean while in the car --------------------------------------

Once we pulled up to the park we saw our friend's . " yooo!!, get in the car we out to the movies !" once the guys got in the car we were on our way to the movie theater. We all kept talking about what movie we should watch, I wanted to watch Get Out® while the rest of the group wanted to watch Ghost In The Shell® you didn't know which side to pick till we walked into the movie theater. 

Once we parked the car the boys ran off inside but you stopped me before I could go along with them " I'm going to watch Get Out with you, but only under one condition." I looked at you in confusion "And that one condition is...?" You smiled and replied "You have to pay for the tickets while ill go get snacks." I shook hands with you to seal the deal.

As I started paying for our tickets, you decided to get popcorn and sodas. Once you came back with all the food I gave you the ticket. We good bye to the boys that left, we started to walk into the theater room we sat way in the back since there was only like 3 people in there and they seem creepy af. 

"Psst, can you pass me the soda." 
You replied "yeah sure." You passed the soda and we locked eyes for a few seconds... There  we go again locking eyes but never doing anything about it. I know, that we both know you wanted me. Wish you was a little more ... confident