Chapter 5

Oh No!Not Liam!Not Here!Fuck!

-Nate!Where the hell are my headphones?-asked Liam from the stairs.Hope he won't get more down,and won't see me.

-Why I must know?They are yours,you must know their locatation,not me.

-I will take shit out of you!you Bullshit!

-Liam,I have guests,so please be little more polite!-said Nate.Oh no!He will come here and see me and I don't want to think about what will happen.

-No thank you,tell the guys to come in my room when they'll arrive-he said and went upstairs.Relieved..but not enough..

Can't beilive.Liam is Nate's brother?!

-I'm so sorry for him-said Nate.I understand him.Having a brother like this for a guy like Nate is too difficult.Yeah,I do not know Nate well,I only have met him,second times but he seems sweet and I kinda get what kind of person he is.

-It's okay-said I and smiled.

-So,Vicki,when we'll learn quite good,you can ask me any song you want and I'll teach you-said Nate.Yeap,he is the kindest,stranges guitar teacher.Not every guitar teacher would act like him.-let's start..-said Nate and started teaching Vicki.Listening to them was pleasant.Nate has nice voice.15 minuts pass and on the door was bell.-Sorry..-said Nate and went to the door.He opened it and 4 guys entered.One of the looked fimiliar.He was blonde.With blue eyes.Yes,of course,the irish boy from the party..umm Niall

-He is upstairs,in his room-said Nate to the curly boy.

-Thanks bro-said the curly one.He had strong british accent.

Suddenly Niall looked at me and smiled.

-Hey Jade,what's up?

-Hey Niall,how are you?-I asked with akward smile

-Good,thanks,see you later okay?

-Yeah,of course-I said.

I saw how slim guy with strange bird tattoo and messy hair looked at Niall and gave him "Who the fuck is she?" look.And Niall gave him "No one important" look.They went upstairs.As Nate returned to his place my phone screen lighed up.It was an message from Candice.

"Come in my house,now!"

"Is everything okay?"-I replied

"No,come"

-Sorry,Nate,I really need to go,I'll come and pick her up,bye-I said it really fastly and left Nate's house.I was happy that i left.There is no chance that I'll see Liam.

I went to Candice.Everyone were there.Nick,Alex,Emily.

-What the hell is going on?-I asked.

-We know neither.-Answered Emily

-Tell us what the fuck is going on!-yelled Nick.

-Calm down yoo-Alex calmed him down.

-Guys,I'm moving in Venice.-Candice said and my eyes filled with tears and my mouth fell down.

I'm tiared that everyone is is leaving.Daddy left.Mom left.Now Candice is leaving!I'm fucked up with this bullshit!

-What the fuck did you say?-said Nick with shoked voice.

-I said..-she started

-How dare you to finish this sentence?!You are not leaving!We won't let you go!-shouted Alex

-But,me and my mother must move there.My aunt is really sick and she needs us.-she said and a tear fell from her eye

-Don't cry!-said Nick and hugged her.-We are sorry,Candy,we really are.

Emily was shoked and wasn't saying anything.She just had "O" form on her mouth and tears rushing down.I'm really tiared.Mom and Dad to New York.Candice in Venice.Who will be next huh?Nick?Alex?Emily?

I'm really fucked up by this bullshit.

-When you're gonna leave?-I asked with shoked voice.

-2 days.I didn't even know this.I would tell you.Mother told me 1 hour ago.Guys I don't wanna leave.I want to stay.Please I don't know when I'm gonna come back again.Maybe never-she said and continiued crying.I went to her and hugged tight.

-What about visa?will youvget it in 2 days?-asked Alex.

-I have it,don't you remember?I was in the Venice last summer.

*******

I looked at the phone.It was already 6p.m.God!Vicki!I forgot her.I should take her for 5.Fuck!

I left Candice's house and went to Nate.I knocked on the door.The door opened,I was ready to greet Nate and apologize for being late but the door opened someone else.It wasn't Nate.It wasn't Liam either.It was high boy,with cool hairstyle and too many tattoos on hand.

-How can I help you?

I think it was one of the Liam's friends.But I don't remember his face.

-Hi,I'm here to Nate.

-Nate?Who is Nate?

What the fuck?Is he kidding?

-Nate,Nate Payne

-Oh,Nate,the guitar teacher?Oh he lives in that house-he pointed me.

No,how?Did I messed up something?What the fuck?

-Oh,sorry-I apologized and went to the house,which guy pointed.Strange.Maybe I'm so fucked up by everything,I messed up.

I went to the house and knocked on the door.The door opened old lady.

What The Hell is going on?!Are they filming comedy or something?!

-Hello,lady-I said she wasn't answering.-Hii-I rised my voice.But she wasn't answering.A middle aged man went to her.

-Buongorno,ci scusiamo per,Problemi di salute hanno-said the man.I don't understand what he said.He was italian.I know nothing in italian.Just hello and goodbye.

-Arrivederci-I said and left their house.

What the fucking day!

Ahh I just rememebered that tattooed guy.He was the one who was looking in his phone when they arrived at Nate's house.That bullshit lied to me!I went again in to Nate's house and knocked hard and loudly on the door.The door opened.Oh no!

-What?!-he said.

-Li..Liam..-I tryed to say something.

It is killing!Two feels inside of me.One is fear and second is hate.When I see Liam,I forget about hate and only feel fear.I'm afraid of him.

-What the fuck do you want?

-I..I..I came to Nate.-I finally said something.

-Nate?really?so you're his new girl?Did he fuck you already?

-What?!No!My sister has guitar lessons with him.

-Really?Oh,so that's you who left her sister for one hour,cool sister,everyone would dream for one like you-he loughed.

-Where is she?-I asked

-Nate took her home.-he was loughing again.Now I hate him more than I'm afraid.

-What's funny?

-Nothing,nothing-he was loughing again!I'm angry!really angry!

-I will hit you-I said proudly.I'm so stupid.

His face changed.Now he was angry.

-Don't you dare!-he said.His voice was frightening me.I hate this!-now leave!-he said and shut door in front of my face.

He is so rude!Jerk!He is fucking annoying!I hate him!

(well?sorry for little chapter.Guys I really wanna know what you think of this story.Please I need to know.And what you think of trailer?Please Vote and coment ♡ xx)