Chapter 9

-Hey,Liam,I didn't know you were here-Jay smiled to Liam.-Oh yes,meet my new assistant,Jade.

-Hi..-I smiled..fake smile forever.He was looking at me with the eyes of criminal,eyes of killer,I could feel his anger.Suddenly there was the sound of iPhone's ringtone.I first thought it was mine.

-This people can't live without me!-Jay said loudly and left the studio.

-What you want from me huh?What?!Why you don't leave me!You are chasing me!-Liam pushed me to the wall.His face was so close,I could feel how his anger was getting more,his brown eyes were looking in mine,It felt like he has a fire in his eyes. I'm alone with him,face to face..I think this is ain't going to end well..

-I want nothing!It just happens itself!-I explaned.It really does.

-Really?And you want me to beilive,didn't you know that this studio was my dad's company?Are you trying to fool me?If yes you fail-he said and moved little far.

-No,I knew,Nate told me,but I didn't know you would be here,how could I guess I that you would be here and play on a guitar and sing!

-You know?Since I met you everything has changed!You came in and destroyed everything!Remember when I pranked you?I miss that careless guy,if I was like that again I wouldn't even think of you,but I can't!You changed me,I always think of you,I hate you so much that I can't stop thinking of you,now Zayn is arrested and I hate you more,when I'm visiting Zayn,I'm always thinking of you,if not you I wouldn't have to protect you and...fuck!I just hate you!-He yelled in my face.He said it from the heart.This words came from the heart,I can swear,because I saw something in his eyes,that happens to Liam only in..I don't know,once in a millennium..water..he has eyes full of water..I can't beilive..maybe it is because that this word were from heart..and his heart is relieved.

-But,Liam,you just need to put in you head that this is not my fault,Liam..just listen to me,this is not..

-Don't say anything..please..just forget it-he cut me off and left the studio.

Enough!I'm fucking enough!I'm enough with his "Just forget it".I can't forget it!I will talk to him and continue this friendship,if we can call this a friendship,or finishi it today!

I went out,Jay was coming.

-Jade,where are you going?

-Jay,I'm so sorry,my sister called me,she is very sick,I'll be here at the time,I promise-I smiled to him while walkimg fastly.

-Oh,okay,see you tomorrow-He screamed as I moved towards the elevator.The door opened.I pressed "1".

-Come on,come on!-The door was closing so slowly!Finally it closed,in few seconds door opened on the 1st floor.

I saw Liam going out,I tryed to run to him but when I went out he was gone.-Fuck it!

-Easy,easy,calm down-I heared the voice from behind.It was Louis' voice.I turned back and saw him and Harry.

-Oh,hi-I greeted them.

-Hi-Harry smiled at me.I think him and Niall are the most normal people from them.

I can't help it..I must ask.

-Guys,can you tell,if Liam..

-Again Liam?Just let it go,okay?He..

-Shut up,Lou-Harry cut him off.This guy is sweet.

-Thanks,where would Liam go,if he wants to be alone or he is angry or something like that?-I asked.

-To the hell!-Louis barked.

-I think I said to shut up,and if you won't,I'll shut you up!-Harry yelled at him.-Umm..I don't know,maybe in bar,or cafe,once when Nate made him angry he went in Canada,he is too difficult,I can't tell where he can be.-Harry explaned.