Emotions

"Yeah, thanks."you faked a smile.

It was good to hear, but it wasn't really what you wanted to hear

Did you want a love confession?

Well, maybe. Even though you knew it was impossible you still hoped for it. But life is brutal after all.

"What's wrong?"he frowned.

"Nothing."you wanted to turn around, but he didn't let you.

"Come on. You know I won't guess, you have to tell me."he rolled his eyes.

Should you tell him that you loved him? No, it wasn't a good idea. You would ruin everything.

"No, it's really nothing. Everything's alright."you said"I'm a little sleepy."

"Good night."

You were grateful that he didn't ask questions anymore and just finally let you turn around. But you couldn't sleep amyway . You were trapped in your thoughts and emotions.

<Jungkook's POV>

Wow, she really thought I was going to treat her as my slut?

That was ridiculous, we were friends since always.

How could she even think like that?

even though she was my best friend she was also my first love.

Yeah, I loved her. I loved her so fucking much that I couldn't resist her anymore.

It was really hard, that's why I came up with an idea that we should have sex from time to time.

I was selfish. I know it, but I couldn't do anything about it.

The thing is that I don't think that she's not interested in me at all.

Well, she didn't tell me this, because I never asked, but wasn't it obvious? She always treated me only as a best friend.

How could I confess to her? I would ruin our beautiful friendship and that was the last thing I wanted. I couldn't live without her.

She was everything to me and now seeing her laying next to me in my bed was all I ever wished for.

I wanted to take our first sex slow and enjoy it to the maximum, but she was just too horny that it made my mind fully blanked.

It was supposed to be romantic, but wouldn't it be weird after all? If friends have sex they usually fuck not make love.

Because what's the point?

If they wanted to make love they would be lovers not friends, right?

. . .

<Y/N POV>

"Y/N~"he said peeking into the room making you hide under the blanket.

What were you supposed to tell him?

'Hi'?

No, it wasn't a good thing to say to your friend after sex.

Well, at least you thought so. You didn't really know very well, because it was your first this kind of situation.

"What are you doing? Are you hiding?"he asked surprised.

"Noo."you tried not to sound weird-"Why would I hide?"

"Then?"

"I'm looking for my lenses."you said before you could even realise how ridiculous it was. "Lenses?"he probably frowned.

"Yeah."you closed your eyes embarrassed. He knew you lied.

He knew you well enough to be aware of the fact that you didn't wear any lenses or glasses.

"Okay. First, you don't wear any lenses or glasses."oh God, just how you thought"And second, it's dark under the blanket."he tried to peek under it, but you didn't let him.

"Ha. Ha."you faked a laughter.

"Do you feel uncomfortable with me now?"you heard sadness in his voice.

"Maybe."

"Why?"

"Isn't it pretty normal?"-you asked.

"No, it's not. We're best friends! We should feel good around each other."

''You're expecting too much."you shook your head.

"By chance... do you like me?"he asked randomly making your eyes widen. "Of course I don't!"you panicked, but somehow managed to lie.

''Why are you like this then?"

"I don't know."you said silently and threw the blanket away making eye contact with Jungkook.

Was he... about to cry? Why?"Are you alright?"you started worrying about him.

"I'm sorry."he shook his head"Let's just not sleep with each other anymore."

Wow, it made you feel hurt.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's not have sex."he shrugged.

"Did I do something wrong?"you wanted to cry, but decided to hold it in.

"No, I'm the one at fault. I shouldn't have asked you to sleep with me. I'm really sorry."

"Jungkook, wait..."you said when he wanted to leave the room.

"Yeah?"he turned around to face you, but you just shook your head. You didn't really know what you wanted to tell him. You were sad, because he asked you not to have sex anymore.

That meant that you were going to go back to friend zone. You didn't want to. You couldn't! You tasted his lips, you had your first orgasm with him.

"JUNGKOOK!"you yelled at him before he closed the door making him surprised

"I love you!"

you confessed your true feelings

Finally

"Don't you remember our deal?"he asked

and suddenly you heard his words in your head.'Let's not fall in love.'

It totally broke your heart and you felt a single tear streaming down your cheek.