Shuichi Saihara X Suicidal!Female Reader (Angst)

Request for younaga

i hope this is alright aghh!!

contains chapter 1 spoilers of danganronpa V3  > A > trigger warning possible

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

"Y/N Y/T (your talent) refuses to be on the Killing game"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Your POV

Us the 17 high school students were trapped in a school, i dont remember how i got here, or if i know anyone inside this school, but i feel like i've met them before?..

We were surrounded by 5 robots, or how those stuffed bears call them.. Exisals?.. yeah, those things.. There were 6 bears, one of them is a monochrome bear with a red eye.. which seems to be their father, there were 5 more bears that were white on a side, but they had a different color from each other, the one is white and red, white and blue, white and yellow, white and pink... and the other is white and green.. They looked kind of annoying i had to admit.. but the pink one seems nice... their names were Monokuma.. the headmaster apparently, the one in the red was Monotaro, the blue one Monokid.. The yellow one Monosuke, the pink one Monofunny and the green one Monodam.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

i dont want to be part of this killing game, that monochrome bear does not even look sane, there is no way anyone is going to kill someone right?..

That bear prepared motives.. and that triggered some of the students to murder a friend...    

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

as i was in a group with kaede and saihara, we rushed downstairs to the library to check if the mastermind was there.. when we went there we noticed a smell of blood and when we turned to look at the right of that library door.. we found the corpse of amami rantarou.. apparently a murder happend to take place in that spot, in that place..  i didn't want to believe that someone died.. but we get to live a little longer cause of a murder happend before the time limit ran out.. i let out a scream as i saw his body and according to its state, he's probably dead, an alarm by Monokuma played to alert the other students that a murder took place in the library, and some of them already went in cause of my loud scream..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I didn't want to believe it..   i refused to investigate, or enter the hall that the class trial took place, monokuma had to force me inside or all of us would face punishment.. i had no choice but do whats for everyones best... i never wanted to be part of this killing game, investigation or whatever.. i wanted to get out of here, not by killing anyone..

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Kaede Akamatsu.. SHSL Pianist.. plead guilty as the murderer, i couldn't believe my ears, i was with her so was Saihara.. She tried her best to protect us.. before the counter ended and we all died, she tried to kill the mastermind, she didn't admit that she murdered amami when she could and leave this wretched "school".. i felt myself empty, but only filled with depression..