Shuichi Saihara X Yandere! Mastermind! Female Poet Reader Pt.1

AN: Brief inactivity, but i swear i won't abandon this book again for now! here's a lil' something i thought of quickly and wrote, just to celebrate 11k reads and 100+ votes!! IM SO HAPPY AAAAAA :D I never thought i could achieve this goal- far, but i'm just so grateful for this! Summer is here, and I can finally relax and continue this book when i can ^_^ so for now enjoy, and for the people who are still in School writing exams, good luck with them! you can do it!! <3  

(Spoilers are included in this part! if you wish to not be spoiled if you haven't checked out Danganronpa V3, please click away, unless you don't mind of course!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Red like roses, pink- the new red"

This killing game, will never come to an end!

From the chosen ones, only two can win

"After all, aren't there 16 to begin?"

----------------------------------------------------- (Y/N'S) POV ----------------------------------------------------------

Most of us here were regaining hope, after the 4th class trial, it was all lost. I smirk, as i'm glad no one has suspected any suspicious behavior of mine. I walk to my ultimate lab, taking my calligraphic pen and write again, mostly about my.. twisted thoughts. I shouldn't do it in a place like this, cause anyone could go in anytime! But since this world belongs to me, i have my rules and no one knows it yet~.

"8 students left, i'm not one of them~

For they, they should know, i'm pure mayhem~

I'm supposed to be the suspicious from them all

How sad it will be, when they bawl!

I don't fear, neither be scared,

Their looks are satisfying, oh how i care!"

I finish writing, satisfied with what I've done for now. I quickly shove my small note pad in my hoodie/skirt/pants/jacket pocket, then get out and go to the dining area. I meet up Kaito with Shuichi-- hanging out, as i greet them.. and they greet back, making my way. "What's up (Y/N)?!" "H-Hey (Y/N)-san!" "Hey guys, are you two also going to dining area?" "Hmm yeah! we wanted to talk while on the way, isn't that right Shuichi?" "Yeah- Kaito.." I see Shuichi very flustered.. well, it's part of his personality! "Mind if i join you guys? i usually go the same way as you two." "Sure (Y/N)! i don't see a problem with it." 

And with that, we pass the time by talking our way through, eventually reaching the dining room. With jokes and ambitions.. How sad, they don't know what's gonna crash down on 'em...

"Nyehh?.. Oh! (Y/N), Shuichi, and Kaito are here!" Himiko chirps, from lazy to happy in a swift movement. "Hey Himiko! everything good?" "Hmm.. yeah.. been practicing my magic.. i feel tired.." Himiko admits as she huffs, leaning on the table "Well.. i suppose so.. if it's truly Magic.." "You know a magician has Mana! they need to restore it so they can cast spells..!" Himiko says, as she makes her hat fly. "Right.. i wonder where you'd go with that.." Tsumugi replies, sheepishly. I sit on a chair, as i chill out. I pull out my note pad and write some poems i'd finish later- before I even finish, Tsumugi and Himiko get up- discussing to go somewhere to talk with. I nod my head, then look over to Shuichi and Maki, along with Kaito chattering. "Mind if I join you guys?~" Kaito looks at me with uneasiness, but shrugs it off as he nods for you to join the conversation..  While Maki is glaring at Kaito and you. You approach Shuichi and try to pry him off Maki and Kaito, leaving the two lead up the conversation.. Kaito didn't notice it of course till Maki told him, but you two were already out of the area, and on your own way..

"A-ah- Y/N-san! Where are you taking me?" "To my room, you dummy!" "Why to y-your room?!" Shuichi blushes. I dragged Shuichi outside, then to my room. Once we reached the destination I open my door and push him in. "There you go!" "Y/N san.. w-what's this?" he holds up my black and white notebook (You should know what that means! xx) to my face. I just chuckle, with a calm and cool reply. "That's my notebook silly, I write my poems in there, I AM the Ultimate Poet after all~." Shuichi just awkwardly stammered "A-ah.. yeah.. Sorry!!" and hurriedly puts the notebook back in place, i froze once i realized the cover of it. 'That's my... How didn't I hide it?!!? Well.. He would find out sooner anyways.' I quickly shoved the notebook under my bed as if Shuichi didn't notice. "So.. Wanna hang out?" 'Nice going Y/N.. Very smooth' Shuichi gives a small nod, but he's unready to start, he seems nervous as if he has discovered something.. 

(A/N) Cliffhanger no!! Has Shuichi discovered something suspicious? You'll find out in the next chapter, unfortunately.. that i have to cut it off here :( 

I know I've been updating this book too much, about how I'll be updating soon but now Summer break is here and i can finally write once again, after all this time. I couldn't update cause of how busy i was with school, and i really needed to pass my class in order to continue this book. Now i can continue most of the chapters that i have in progress, I'm not leaving it here!! <3