The Party Starts With You

His lips tasted so sweet. I couldn’t believe he stole my first kiss. I looked into his soft brown eyes, this was the first time I ever seen him so vernuble, and not so mean and uptight. I promised myself I wouldn’t fall for him. I promised myself that he wouldn’t get me, but he did. A smile appeared onto my face, and his smile started to grow on too. I felt like we were the only people around. However that was a lie until I heard the camara flash.

The turtle is one of the luckiest animals in the planet to me. Whenever they get scared, they have a shell to hide in. However, unlike them, I don’t have a big rough green type of shell on my back. So, in other words I have to face the unwanted attention, and snide and rude comments of the people of my everyday world.

Unlike my bestfriend Lulu, she’s more interesting than me. Her bright pink lipstick and pink highlights, she attracts attention wherever her feet or car takes her. More of the times, I’m embarrassed to go out with her, but I bet she feels the same way about me, when I go to the mall with baggy sweats and my camp T-shirt from 8th grade, topped with my very lucky converses that I had since forever.

However, being the bestfriend Lulu is, she isn’t the judgmental type, and sometimes I wonder how we became best friends with our very so different type of personality. I guess the long time phrase is true, opposites do attract.

Talking about Lulu, I haven’t seen her since the day school closed out for summer break. I wonder if she’s been avoiding me. She’s haven’t been answering my phone calls, or replying to my text messages I sent one after another. Was she trying to tell me that our friendship is over? I guess, I’m over thinking it, maybe she’s just busy.

I’ve been really bored lately. I’m her sitting in my computer desk chair spinning around in it, and watching as the world got dizzy among me as I spun more and more, and faster and faster. Until I heard my computer beep!

Beep! Beep!

I stopped spinning and tapped my mouse disturbing the computer from its hibernating time. It was a message from a fan club. I strolled down and saw that my favorite band the Electorates had posted a new link, to their new song. I began to yell. Think about what this song would be like, I mean, I’ve been waiting for this song, for about a month, when they pre-posted about it.

As soon as I clicked the link, it directed me to their official YouTube account. I started to get quite annoyed became, my computer, dial-up service really sucked ass. I waited until it loaded, and soon enough later my room was filled with the wonderful beginning of their new song, ‘Fame’.

‘Everyone’s looking around waiting for someone to blame

But I just sit here, waiting for that one chance at fame

And if you understand, how long I’ve waited

for this chance

You have no freaking idea!’

‘I’m talking about fame! Yeah!

Let me see those hands up in the air! Wooh!

Yelling and screaming!

Fans! Ohh! Bowing to your knees,

Stalking you whereever you go!

Things like that comes with It

When your name hits the billboard

I’m talking about fame, yeah, this must be dream.

A dream, I don’t never wanna end.’

                I rocked my head back and forth my honey brown hair whipping around all over the place as the song belted through the speakers. The music bounced off the walls, and watered the excitement that filled my fire of music. Yes, I guess I’m that poetic when it comes to music. No, it isn’t just music it’s The Electorates. As I began to click the replay button my cell phone when off loudly disturbingly. I looked at the phone, and recognized it was Lulu. I’ve been waiting for a call from her.