Sandra's pov

This chapter will include rape and abusive actions . if you don't like that then do not read if u don't mind and wanna know what's gonna happen to Saundra then carry on👅👀😢😭 Also the picture above is saundra.💍💨

I hold on to the bed and cry my eyes out my body hurts all over I try my hardest to calm down but I can't Bryce's last words were that he wasn't done with me yet ring in my ears. He walks in and wrestles me to the bed he holds my hands over my head and starts to kiss all of my brusis.He tells me that he is sorry for hurting me that he loves me that he will never do it again that this is my fault and if I ever do this again he would hurt me worse. I cried and told him I was sorry as he kissed down to my underwear and began to take them off. He hugs me and touches my body down to my legs and pulls his cock out I cry and tell him to stop. Please I scream just let me heal from last time. I cry my eyes out feeling him push inside me my first time taking from me the first time he beat me but it still hurts like a knife being pushed through my stomach. I cry and scream out punching his chest. His huge cock hitting my g spot only hurt worse I didn't want it. Stop I scream. He pushes moaning uhh Saundra don't stop uhmm yes let me go deeper. He pushes deeper and I scream uh. Please stop luckily he pulled out he had on a condom thank God because I knew I didn't want his child he kissed me and said goodnight little girl and walked away from me. I layed there defenseless and cried myself to sleep.