Alive (Liam Payne)

•Liam's POV•

"No! Don't you dare!" I yelled through my tears. The guy smirked and shook his head. I tried to get closer but I was held back. I looked behind me and saw two buff guys. I rolled my eyes and looked forward. He put the knife to her neck. "Please!!" I screamed. She was looking at the knife and gasped and tried to keep still. "Don't move!!! I screamed. But it was too late...he got closer and slit her throat. She was gone. He dropped her lifeless body and ran. The two guys ran after him. I ran to her body and fell to my knees "t-this can't be real! Come back!" I brought her head to my chest and cried there, for what seemed like eternity.

I quickly woke up from the terrible dream...or should I say memory. I felt my forehead, it's sweaty. I groaned and fell back onto my bed. "Why me" I mumbled. "Why me!" I said into my pillow. I groaned and punched my pillow. After a while, I stopped and flipped over so I was on my back. I stared at the ceiling and closed my eyes.

After a while, someone came in and shook me awake. My eyes snapped open to see Niall. I groaned. I must have fell asleep. I looked at Niall "what Niall" I sighed and sat up. "Ummm my tummy wants some food. C-could you make some?" He put on his puppy dog eyes. I chuckled. No one could say no to Niall. "Sure Niall. Let me get dressed and I'll be in." I smiled. He nodded eagerly and ran down the steps. I chuckled and stood up.

I went to my wardrobe and opened it. Hmmm...what to wear. I looked through it and found black jeans, a white tee-shirt, and a snap back and some converse. I smiled and put all of my selections on. I looked in the mirror and nodded. I left the room and ran downstairs. Niall had all the ingredients out to make pancakes. I chuckled "Niall hungry?" I picked up the batter. Niall groaned "make sooooome!!" I chuckled again "is Niall mad?" I got out a bowl and put in the batter. He rolled his eyes "I swear to god Payne...." He warned. I put my hands up "i am I am!" I started making them.

About a few hours later after we ate, I sat and watched the Telly. I sighed when nothing was on "Ni, where are Louis, Harry, and Zayn?" I called to him. "Umm Zayn and Perrie are out, and Louis and Harry are at the park." He answered. I chuckled "they are probably eating their faces off" I laughed. He smiled and looked at the TV. I sighed and flipped through the channels.

A couple hours later, Louis and Harry came walking in with their hands intertwined. I looked up and smiled at them "and how are the lovebirds?" I smirked. They both blushed red. I chuckled "did you guys want lunch?" I got up. Niall stood up fast and ran into the kitchen. I laughed and went into the kitchen

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A couple hours later, I found myself laying in bed. At 11:30 at night. I should really go to sleep...but I do NOT want that dream again. Maybe I won't have it....never know. Oh who's kidding! I probably will. Scratch that, i WILL! Not looking forward to it. I sighed and finally closed my eyes deciding to risk it. A couple minutes later, i was asleep. In my dream, the beginning of the oh-so-'perfect' dream. Not again!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: sorry it's a little short! But this is my first Liam fanfic! Yay! Please read my other ones...when I publish them. Probably when chapter 2 or 3 of this fanfic is up. :) comment, vote and follow? Thanks!