Chapter 3

•Ashlee's P.O.V•

"ASHLEE!!!" I heard someone call my name. I looked back and my best friend, Kai, was running towards me. I smiled and waited up for him. He ran up to me "hey ash" he smiled. "Hey Kai" I said. We were walking to school. It was the last week of school...thank god!

"Since we don't have to wear uniforms for the rest of the week, I'm happy! And I had my coffee so I'm extra happy!" I giggled. He chuckled. We got to school and went out separate ways.

I got to my locker and put in the combination. I opened it and put in my bag. I looked at my schedule and saw I had English first, then French, then lunch. I got my English and French books and closed my locker. I started walking to my first class. I opened the door and went to my seat. I opened my notebook and doodled, like always. All of a sudden, it got taken away from me. My head snapped up and I saw Danny, my ex.

"Give it back!" I stood up and tried to reach it. He was taller than me. He was 6'1 and I was 5'2. I jumped up and tried go reach it. The teacher cleared his throat and he gave my the notebook and quickly sat down. I huffed and sat back down. I put my notebook under my desk. "Open to page 367!" Mr. Tang said. I opened my book to that and did the work

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

On they way back, i walked alone. I got home and put my stuff down and went upstairs. I put on music and laid down.

"I'll be your soldier....na na na na na"

"I'll be your soldier......na na na na na"

I stopped singing when someone knocked on the door. "Honey! I just wanted to let you know that Emily's birthday party is tomorrow at 12. Dinner is in an hour!" She left. I sighed. Emily is my 12 year old sister. I stood up and turned off my music.

I went downstairs an hour later seeing that the table was set and dinner was on the table. My mom was sitting and my dad and sister were no where to be seen. I bit my lip and sat down. After my sister and dad showed up, we ate. After dinner I went upstairs to get dressed in my pajamas. I put my strawberry blonde hair in a bun like always and laid in bed with my phone. A couple hours later, I put my phone away and fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

COMMENT

RATE

FOLLOW

VOTE