Tour

So Jacob is now on tour and according to his management, he can't be distracted by you there. Therefore, you couldn't go. You FaceTimed and messaged every day but it just wasn't the same. You wanted to be there but there was no point in trying. His manager was so tight so you wouldn't be able to sway his decision. You had also been getting popular on music.ly but not popular enough to get on tour. You were really good friends with Ariel so she would regularly come round to cheer you up a bit. It always worked on the day but the day after you'd be back I missing Jacob. It hurt you but you were happy for him. He always dreamed of getting his own tour and he finally got it. School was the hardest. A lot of people bullied you because apparently he didn't want you and left. There are another 5 more reasons but you knew it wasn't true so that is all that matters right? He had also been getting a lot of hate for his songs and his 'bad singing'. Personally, you thought he was great but apparently not. It's not like they could do any better anyway. You'd like to see them try. He wasn't the beat but he isn't as bad as what they said. At least he had fans and not just haters. It could be worse.

Hey guys, Flo here. So this is just a little add in. Some of you guys have been saying that my imagines need to be longer so next chapter onwards will be a lot longer. It's hard to judge though because I'm on an iPhone 5s which is obviously smaller than my iPad. Therefore I will try.
Thank you for reading.
Flo 💖💖