The way you meet ~edited~

You walk into your History lessons to be greeted with a new person sitting next to your seat. Usually you sat alone, it's how the seating plan worked. There wasn't enough people to have a perfect plan so you ended up being the lonely one. It wasn't really a problem.Now there was a boy sitting next to you, grinning like he was on crack. I wouldn't be shocked to be honest. What's his problem? Sitting next to him, you hesitantly smiled back. It was the only way to get him to stop. History was always a boring subject, it still is. Learning about dead people isn't really that thrilling is it. It's nothing special-that's what you thought anyway. Having someone around could make it that little bit better. Snapping you out your thoughts, he spoke, saying ''hey I'm Jacob.'' You decided to answer. After all, he could be the only hope of passing history. You flicked your long, naturally coloured hair before answering with ''I'm (y/n)'' finishing with a cheeky grin again. His hazel eyes sparked up, as if there was a fire ignited in him. That's the first time you ever met the one and only Jacob Sartorius.

Hey guys, so now I'm going to be editing all my past imagines so they are a bit better than usual. I'm also going to be keeping the originals up so that if you want to read them then feel free. Can't see why you'd want to though, I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy with school. I've now also got a YouTube channel called Colourful Naked People. If you're a fan of the tide, you'll see the reference. Anyway, I would appreciate it a lot if you subscribed.
See you later
Flo xx