Chapter 36

Raejin POV...

It's dark in here. Everything is dark in here. I look around trying to see and think where I am.

As I look around, I see a door. A bright door which stand out the most in this dark room.

Later on, I find myself walking toward that door. I don't know why but there's this feeling inside of me that is telling me to open it.

As I take my last step toward the door, I look up and see a sign. It said 'Precious' on the top. I hold onto the door knob. I take a deep breathe and close my eyes. I turn the knob and push the door open.

I take a step in into the room. As I open my eyes, I was amazed by the beauty of the room. It's white in here. Everything is white. I gently close the door behind me.

Pictures. Frame. Flowers. Tables. Chairs. It's all in here. It feels like I'm in heaven. My own heaven.

I walk toward the middle of the room and stop there. I breathe in the sweet smell in the flowers. I can feel myself relaxing. No more stress. It's all gone.

I turn around and look around the room. I smile at the sight of these pictures. I don't why but my lips just from a smile. A pure smile.

As I look around, one picture catch my eyes. I walk toward it slowly. It look special since the frame is gold.

I pick it up and stare at it. It's a picture of a boy and a girl.

The girl is around 5 I guess and the boy is around 12. The boy is holding her hand.

He hold it like as if she'll fly away if he let go of her hand (ayeeee~ guess what is it?? Yass!! It's bts butterfly <3)

Down below the picture is an initial. P.RJ & P.CY. I wonder what that mean. I turn the frame and take out the back of it.

Yes. I was right. There's a letter at the back. I take the picture and put down the frame. The handwriting is neat. Really neat.

I start reading it.

'12 august 2005. Hiiiiiiiii~ okay too much 'i'. Hehehe ^^ so today is a special day. It's JinJin's birthday!!! Yayyy~ she's turning 5. Completely 5. One year older but there won't be so much change. She'll always be my puppy. Okay let me wish her a happy birthday. Happy birthday to my one and only dearest sister. I still can't believe time fly so fast. It feels like it was only yesterday when you were born and I was so excited about getting a baby sister. Do you know how happy I am that day? I can be the happiest boy on earth. I'm happy to see you because I know I won't be lonely anymore. Well, I do have friends but I mean I won't be a single child anymore and I'm happy about it. I always want a sibling. I don't care if it's a boy or a girl. As long as I have a sibling. I'm thankful that I have a sister like you. Always smile okay Jin? Be happy. I'll always be with you no matter what hardship that's in front of us. I'll be by your side and your knight in shinning armor. I love you sis
- p.cy

I put the picture down and back into the frame. I turn it around and look at the picture again. So P.RJ is the girl and P.CY is the boy. They're siblings.

I look around and see many more pictures of them. I think to myself that at the back of every pictures there's a letter and a special meaning behind those words.

I place it back to where it was and walk toward another picture.

........................

To be continue

Hope you like it and please vote and comment down below in the down down thingy. Goodbye~~~