The Cliff

"Guys! Slow down!" Melody yelled in frustration as she tried to peddle up to her brothers. Meliodas laughed, "Sorry lil' sis'! You know how we can get when we race." Meliodas and his brothers pulled their bikes to the side as he waited for their little sister and Meliodas' girlfriend to ketch up. "Wow! You guys are fast!" Elizabeth huffed as she pulled her bike over to Meliodas and collapsed on the bars. Meliodas chuckled at his girlfriend's antics, then bursted into laughter with his brothers as they watched their little sister follow in Elizabeth's antics. Zeldris chuckled, "How about we all just calm down and take a break. Looks like there is not much of the trail left as well." Zeldris started to set up a rest stop as Estrossa followed in pursuit, "Yes, a break would be nice, wouldn't you say so, Meliodas?" Meliodas nodded, "Ya, I could go for a break too. Ellie, what do you think?" Meliodas looked at Elizabeth and laughed as he saw the position she was in. Elizabeth was already on the ground with Melody on her stomach, laying down on the ground.

After 15 minutes Elizabeth finally woke up and decided to go look around when, "Uhm Melons, you need to come see this." Meliodas got up, worried, and went to go see what had happen.

"What happened Ellie?"
"There is a ledge. We are going to have to go back. It just ends!"

"What?"

"Ya, come look!"

Meliodas went and looked over the edge and saw that she was right, at the bottom of the hill, was nothing. It just ended and went down hill. "Huh, I guess we do gotta go back. Come on guys let's go back." When Meliodas turned around, he saw that his brothers and sister was long gone and only left a single note that says,

"Hey big bro, thought you two wanted some alone time ;) We went home, and we left your bike and took Ellie's. See ya later!

Signed,

Zeldy, Esta, Melody"

Meliodas just got done reading it when he realized that Elizabeth was already on his bike waiting for him. "Thinking what I'm thinking?" Ellie says as Meliodas moved to her side. Meliodas smiled and gotten on the bike. "Lets' do it!"

About three hours later Meliodas and Elizabeth was sitting in their nightclothes with popcorn, pizza, and ice cream on the bed along with root beer floats. "Worth it." They both said as they laughed at their achievement. "Ya, who knew we could do that with some old clothes and makeup!"  

___________________________________

Read my message board.