Chapter 3

The bell rang for end of class. Ulrich got out of his seat and said "see ya tomorrow". Charlotte replied "bye" and they both walked out of class suddenly the red haired girl showed up and said "laughing and having fun isn't allowed here". Charlotte just burst out laughing. "what's so funny?" she girl asked. Charlotte just continued laughing until she spoke "not allowed to have fun
Oh no u don't know why I'm here then..." the red girl rudely interrupted saying "I arnt you here for your work?" Charlotte just laughed and put a hand on the girls shoulder. "Well you'll see Esme, see ya at mid terms". And Charlotte walked off with a smirk on her face. Aki was right next next to Charlotte. They both started walking towards lunch. "Your up to something" Aki announced. Charlotte replied in disbelief "no I am not". Aki argued back but Charlotte just gave a sarcastic answer each time.

When they eventually got their lunch they both sat down and a girl with blonde hair and very enthusiastic came over and sat. "Hello Akari" she spoke. "Hi" Aki replied. Charlotte looked confused. "Who's the midget?".
Aki almost spat out her food in laughter. "What's so funny?" Charlotte asked. Suddenly the little blonde haired girl shouted "MY NAME IS NOT MIDGET ITS LUCY". Charlotte just smiled and patted Lucy's head and said "okay midget". Aki was trying to eat without laughing. The small blonde went just as red as esmes hair. "ITS LLLUUUUCCCCCYYYYY". Suddenly the whole cafeteria was in stitches laughing.

Later that day. Charlotte was walking by herself home. The 2 annoying boys were behind her before. " hey why don't you come walk with us". "Common walking disaster". She could hear she stopped and waited until they catches up and linked arms with both boys. She dramatically said " boys your too kind to lend a hand cus my feet and breaking on me as you know that I'm a Walking disaster....". The boys were confused and shocked. "What are your names?" She asked " Ben and Daniel" the boys say confused suddenly she pulled both of their ties close. "Oh you think I'm all nice huh?. Next time you annoy me or mimic thinks about me..." she said smirking walking towards the lamppost. She continued " I will bounce your head off the curb" she smacked bens head into the post. "Okay" she smiled sweetly and let go and continued to walk. "What a bitch" Ben said "psychopath" Daniel also commented then another boy followed them and said " if you don't want to end up in a pole u could be nice". Suddenly Ben started having a go at the boy. The boy walked around a corner and Ben ran after shouting " I'm gunna make u pay for talking to me like that Joel!". Ben was shocked the boy was gone.

Later that night Charlotte explained on a phone call about what happened and Aki just couldn't believe her. "I really don't think u put bens head through a pole". Charlotte replied  " you will see tomorrow" the both laughed.