Chapter 11

It was day one of our plan to convince Josh and Trent that we were dating. I wasn't too sure on how difficult this was going to be, I mean lots of people thought we were dating anyway so we could probably get away with acting the same. The problem was Lucas, his acting skills really weren't the best.

In high school he used to be in the drama club with all of our friends and even though he thought he was 'talented', he really wasn't, but at least he tried. Basically he was going to be awful at acting casual.

L- "So babe, are you ready date me?"

M- "nope, and I don't want any pet names like babe"

L- "but you give me nicknames all the time"

M- "I can, you can't "

L- "thats not fair"

M- "life's not fair"

We decided to spend the day in the hotel, going to the pool and just relaxing. It was also the place where we would be least likely to bump in to Tresh (Tret and Josh's ship name if it wasn't clear), since Josh didn't really like water and swimming, that must've been the reason he wasn't at the beach the other day.

The pool area wasn't too busy so we put our towels on the chairs and went in the pool. I never usually went in the water since I wasn't the best swimmer but there wasn't too many people that I could embarrass myself in front of.

I'd been standing in the shallow end splashing about a little whilst Lucas swum lengths until I was quite literally swept off my feet and held up in the air. I didn't know who it was at first so I was kind of scared but I looked down and saw Lucas smiling up at me all cute as he snuggled into my waist making me giggle.

I turned to see Tresh walk by. That must have been why Lucas was acting all nice and boyfriend like, to be honest I didn't mind this at all, it was quite fun pretending to be a couple.