[5]

CHAPTER 5 | YOONGI

CHAPTER 5 | YOONGI

-

dark circles hung underneath yoongi's eyes, a sign that he should most definitely get a proper nights sleep in the near future.

but alas, something went wrong causing yoongi to fall faster and harder than he usually did into the dark pit of nothingness, just a bunch of shitty feelings and emotions.

tear marks clung to his unwashed cheeks, wallowing further down into the dark state he was locked in, the key hung around all the problems he needed to sort.

all the problems he needed to deal with swum around the black hair like a dark cloud before a hailstorm, another description for the locked away emotions yoongi had stored inside his head.

faint sounds could be heard from his phone which was trapped between a large layer of blankets.

hoseok.

at times like this yoongi couldn't even move a muscle to grab his phone to check, he just sat there a blank expression upon his face.

if he couldn't feel happiness at this moment so why would he fake it?

he was sick of it, sick of putting on an act everyday just to come home and cry every last tear, to fall asleep on the same damp patch on his pillow where his tears gathered every night.

going to school and seeing large groups of friends, all happily talking together in six or more. and on the internet, group chats he would never be in, friends he couldn't seem to keep.

curtains blocking out the intrusive sun, no light able to stream through gaps because yoongi was tired.

tired of feeling like shit. pulling on this happy mask to stop jimin and jin from worrying so much like they normally do, yoongi was tired of grabbing his phone to message his only internet friend.

hoseok would get fed up of waiting forever and a day for yoongi to just warm up and be himself whilst messaging, hoseok would leave and yoongi would be left alone with his thoughts like always.

knowing that was going to happen, he curled up in a ball, blocking out all light in his room feeling his eyes well up with droplets of pure and utter pain threatening to drop down his cheek.

he might as well get a head start on losing hoseok, it had happened too many times before that yoongi just put himself in a routine of not trusting. He didn't want to fall for hoseok, that was the last thing on his list.

yoongi was boring and everyone knew that.

[11:49PM | 🌙 ]

urhope: yoongi

urhope: yoooongiiiii

urhope: hyung