[8]

CHAPTER 8 | YOONGI

CHAPTER 8 | YOONGI

-

yoongi was stupid.

stupid being because he thought everything would get better.

but nothing works that way because being happy took time but yoongi was more than ready to give up the entirety of being happy all together.

he wanted to be happy and optimistic all the time just like jimin. he wanted jin's enthusiasm and his wonderful look on the world, they both had bright futures ahead of them. yoongi had absolutely nothing to hold onto.

as soon as college was done the boy had planned to just pack up and go pursue his dreams, but when you have such a horrible outlook on life and your brain is completely occupied by thoughts of how everyone wouldn't look twice if you just suddenly died what was the point of having a dream in the first place.

worn out shoes lay abandoned on the floor accompanied by old, probably mouldy to-go cups of drinks that jimin had bought for him because yoongi couldn't even order them for himself because ordering something on his own was terrifying, so scary that the last time he had attempted to order a cup of coffee, his throat fell dry and he couldn't even muster up the courage to even say one word.

and he felt pathetic, he felt weak and unaccomplished. not only did he have depression that he couldn't do anything about but his social anxiety sat on his back making everything for the boy even worse.

life at the moment was a downward spiral and young didn't know how to get back up.

-

sugamin: are you awake ?

urhope is typing...

urhope: what are u doing up so late?

sugamin: i could ask you the same thing

urhope: touché

urhope: seriously wyd up so late

sugamin: thinking about shit

urhope: same sigh

urhope: i'm also working on a project atm

sugamin: i'm not bothering you am i ??

sugamin: if i am pls mute me or smth ohmygod

urhope: ????????nope????u????could??never???bother???me????..

sugamin: just!!!!!making!!!!!sure??!!??!?

urhope: don't!!!!!!u!!!!!!worry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love!!u!!!!!!so!!!much!!!!!!!!more!!!than!!!!a!!!project?!