54. jughead jones

*Trigger warning

*Trigger warning. This story depicts a panic attack.

You were with your boyfriend, Jughead at the Keller house. Well, he was out to get more thumbtacks but he'd be back any minute now. Your brother was on a date and your dad was working, so you and your boyfriend decided to work on the Blossom case. You finished up putting some pictures and writhing notes. You looked up at the finished board. It was full of familiar names. To be honest, it was overwhelming, it was too much.

This is when you felt your chest tightened and your heart started pulsing out of control. You started breathing out of control and lowered yourself onto the ground. Warm tears were slowly seeping out of your eyes. You felt like you were going to die.

You heard the door opening. 

"Y/N.. Oh my god," you heard Jughead. He rushed to you and whispered "Y/N? Y/N? Can you hear me?"

You breathed heavily still. You slowly regained control of your breathing again.

"It's okay, it's okay. Just focus on my voice okay? Can you do that for me?" Said Jughead, lowering himself to your eye level. He then hugged you tightly and continued, "You're alright. You're safe. I won't let anything happen to you alright?"

You nodded, wiping the tears away. "It's.. I-I looked at the board and it was overwhelming.. I don't know. And then my chest tightened and then I was on the ground." He pulled away and took your hands into his.