Pretty Brown Eyes - Part 1

Featuring: Cody Simpson, Alli Simpson, Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande

(PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END WHEN YOU'RE DONE)

Part 1

You watched as Cody walked cautiously towards the underground lift that took him to the stage. You laughed to yourself as he hit his head on the bars under the stage, as he had done every night for the past few months on tour. 'Will this boy ever learn?' You thought shaking your head and smiling. He stepped onto the lowered platform and spun around to face you while rubbing his head. "I had to do it one last time, for luck" He laughed. You shook your head again and gave him a small sweet smile before mouthing a simple 'good luck' to him. He winked at you, put his trademark sunglasses on and was lifted slowly onto the stage.

The screams of 100's of fangirls pierced your ears as Cody reached the top of stage and began singing. You smiled to yourself and made your way to Alli in Cody's dressing room to get ready for the show

Tonight was the last night of Cody's tour and tonight was special as you would be watching the second half of the show from the front row. Every other night you had stood backstage with Alli watching from a small screen in his dressing room, but tonight you would get to watch him perform live.

You knocked on the dressing room door and Alli unlocked it to let you inside. She was almost dressed and ready and you hadn't even started yet. You were still in your leggings and hoodie that you threw on this morning to watch the final rehearsal. You thought you looked hideous but Cody assured you that you looked beautiful. "(Y/N) why aren't you ready yet?" she shouted. You shrugged and she laughed. "Come on we need to get you ready before the second half!".

Alli was wearing a black puffy Minnie Mouse style dress with a big white bow on the back. Her hair was down and wavy and she had wedged sandals on.

Within half an hour your hair, make-up and nails had been done. All you had to do was get changed into your dress. The dress was simple but cute. It was pink and slightly puffy so it fell just above your knees. The top half of the dress had a ribbon that was placed just before the dress puffed out. You threw a pair of sparkly white flat shoes on as you didn't want to be dancing in heels.

On the small screen you could see that Cody had just come off stage ready to get changed for the second half of the performance. You checked yourself over in the mirror and grabbed your purse with your VIP pass and ticket inside.

Alli grabbed your hand and guided you out of the dressing room, through the backstage and onto the floor where your seats were. Alli was stopped by a few fans asking for pictures which she happily agreed to as always.

You took your seats just as the lights went off again for the second half to begin. Sparks of coloured light shot from all around the sides of the stage. Smoke and fog began to fill the arena and a silhouette of Cody appeared at the back of the stage. The music for 'Pretty Brown Eyes' began to play and a huge smile spread across your face as it was your favourite song. The music continued to play but Cody was nowhere to be seen. You weren't quite sure what was going on as you had never actually seen Cody play live, you had only ever seen him play through the dressing room TV. As it was the last show you thought maybe he had something special planned.

Cody's voice then filled the arena and the screens at the side of the stage came on to reveal Cody stood at the back of the arena singing to the fans. You turned around so that you could see him. You couldn't help but sing and dance along. He made his way around the floor of the arena singing to multiple fans along the way until he reached you and Alli. He gave her a smirk and then grabbed your hand pulling you up on stage.

At first you refused to go but Cody picked you up bridal style and carried you to the stage. The whole arena laughed at your pathetic attempt to get away from his grasp. He put you down on the stage and began to sing to you. "Like hey, hey little pretty brown eyes don't you ever be looking at them other guys". His eyes stared into yours and he began looking you up and down checking you out. You gave him the "Like what you see?" look and he smirked and began walk closer to you. You backed up a little bit until you decided to play along. You moved closer to Cody and put your hands on his shoulders and began to dance with him. You swayed your hips and your gaze never left his. You edged closer to Cody but pulled away and walked in the opposite direction, teasing him. He grabbed your hand, spun you around and pulled you back so your noses were practically touching.

He put his arm low around your back to pull you closer to him. He grabbed your hand and locked your fingers together so that you were holding hands. "I got the keys so jump in my car" his breath was warm on your neck and it sent shivers through your whole body. He spun you around slowly so that your back was pressed against his chest and he had one arm around you protectively. He moved his other arm up so that you were both moving your arms in a waving motion. The crowd began to join in and you looked up to see Cody smiling at his fans. You both sang "sit back relax, Australia's kinda far" while gently swaying side to side.

The audience began to scream and sing the rest of the song while Cody assisted you back to your seat. He gave you a light kiss on the cheek and got back up on stage to finish the song. When the song was over he introduced you to the crowd and all of the arena began to scream. You was so embarrassed but had such a good time up there and was so grateful that you had a friend like Cody.

(Authors note, please read)

Okay so I hope you all enjoyed part 1. Part 2 will be up on Wednesday 19th February. There will be 3 parts to this imagine.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and fan. You can also follow us on twitter and tumblr.

Twitter: @SimplyYoursX

Tumblr: simplyyoursx.tumblr.com

Don't hesitate to message us and request imagines with any celebrity or youtuber or give us any ideas of imagines if you don't actually want to be in one yourself.

Thank You

SimplyC