~Chapter 28- Sister Christian~

~okAY FIRST THINGS FIRST.
I am SO SORRY guys. I know I said I'd try to keep updating consistently, but so much has happened in these three months. I haven't had any time for Wattpad, to be honest. However, I'm going to really make an effort to keep my promise this time. I hope you all can find it in your hearts to forgive me. I really do hate myself for lying to you all. Anyways, you didn't come here to read some sappy apology. You came for Chapter 28! Here you guys go. Love you!
-Micro~

~~~
Your heart pumped, every breath causing your chest to rise and fall sharply. The air seemed to cut into your skin, coldness setting in.

You realized that you had no idea where you were.

There was snow, and there was sand. You were slightly confused to say the least. You'd never seen this place, but you somehow felt like you'd known it forever.
The last thing you really remembered was when Wright came in to see you.

Why'd he come to see you?

What happened?

Did you hurt yourself?

You couldn't seem to remember. You didn't remember much at all, to be frank. You remembered that you had a boyfriend or girlfriend... No, boyfriend. You couldn't remember if you swung in that direction or not. You sat up, staring ahead of yourself.

All that really made sense was a red t-shirt.
You tilted your head in confusion. The area around the shirt was..purple? You stood, walking towards the figure in hopes of receiving help. As you tried to stand up, you immediately plunged into the cold, damp sand. You let out a yelp as your legs began burning furiously. The pain was almost unbearable. Sandy footsteps approached you.
"Goodness gracious..Are you alright?" You stood, seeing not a purple figure, but a dark one. She was familiar. Her beautiful, dark skin seemed to glow. She wiped the tears forming in the corners of your eyes. "Let's get you inside."
The woman carried you into an oddly-painted home. Though the exterior was rather beautiful, the interior was rather unique. The walls were painted all different colors, and the furniture was oddly proportioned.
The woman set you down on an oddly large sofa. She smiled slightly as you let out a sigh. "I'm Christian, but everybody calls me Christie." You nodded towards her.   "Thank you, Mrs.Christie. I..I do believe my name is (Y/N), but I'm not positive...wait. Yes, yes, I'm (Y/N)." The lady's mouth seemed to open slightly before closing once more. You took the time to get a good look at the woman. You realized that her face had joyous smile lines and a seemingly evident wisdom hidden behind her small, brown eyes. She looked to be in her late 50s. "Mrs.Christie, I hope I'm not intruding."
The woman's eyes fell upon you and she laughed slightly. "Oh, not in the slightest, (Y/N). It's wonderful having company. Ever since my son Vincent moved ou-"
"Vincent?"
"Yes. Did you know him..?"
"I..I believe so. Could you call him and have him come over..? I need to see if maybe he'll jog my memories or something..."
The woman's face lit up as you have her an excuse to call her son. It was sweet.
~~
"What?! Okay, Vinnie. I'm on my way. This is the last time I'm going to do this."
Mrs.Christie hung up the phone. "Vinnie's in jail. His bond wasn't too bad, so Imma go get him. Honey, I think it'll be best if you stay here. Lock the door and don't answer it for anyone. I'll be right back."
You nodded, smiling. "Thank you."
"No problem, sugar."
As Mrs.Christie closed the door, you reached over to lock it. After doing so, you turned over and fell asleep.
~~
"(Y-Y/N)!"
You awoke with a start. A purple man was sitting on the couch beside you. His eyes didn't have any pupils...nevertheless, he seemed ecstatic that you were awake. You noticed tears in his eyes, his smile grinning as he embraced you. You let out another groan, the pain growing again. He let go, kissing your face repeatedly. "Oh my gosh...Lovely, I thought I'd never see you again..."
"Why wouldn't you see me again..?"
"...don't worry about it, lil' mama." He brought his hand to your face, gently caressing it as he brought his lips to yours.
Something clicked.
It all came back to you.
He..
He used you.
You were in the hospital...
How'd you get here?
Did he send someone?

None of it mattered. You decided to continue, for even though he hurt you, he was your number one comfort.

You couldn't leave him.

It hurt just the same as loving him.

No.
There was a light.
You could leave.
You could be happy.

Could you?
Could you really?

You shuddered, slowly leaning into Vincent's chest. Your heart fluttered as the familiar scent of the Grape™ flooded your nostrils. You sighed softly, reaching for his hair. You winced as you lifted your arm, your fingers finding their way into the purple ponytail. Vincent's smile only grew as the love of his life came back to him. He knew he'd done wrong, but everything was okay now.
It would be okay.
It's okay.
He tried convincing himself that everything would be alright. He almost did, until the girl said one thing.
"My shoulders are killing me.."

Usually, somebody would shrug this off and say something like, "Aww. Feel better."
No.
Vincent knew exactly why your shoulders were hurting so badly.
He did it.

His eyes darkened and filled with tears. He buried his face into your hair, slowly inhaling your scent as tears fell. You whispered softly into Vincent's ear. You could help. Maybe everything would be alright in the end...

"I forgive you, Vincent."

~~~~~

~BOOM! CHAPTER 28! I hope you guys enjoyed! Also, time to be serious.
I realize that the last few chapters (excluding like one of them) have been somewhat dark. I'm trying to get through this phase of the book. Please, if you or someone you know has had dark thoughts or actions, reach out. I'm no professional, and I don't have any personal experience with the events of this book. If you or someone you know has gone through something of this nature, reach out. I'd be willing to find you someone who can handle it, and help you. You are important. You are worth it. You are loved.
I just needed to say that.
I love you guys.
Have a fantastic night!
-Micro~