Chapter 1

It was the beginning of school. I walked into the school. "It's (Y/N)!" One guy whisper to another guy. This always happen but I ignore them. My dream was to be a chef like everyone else this department. I was popular and so was Jin. Who's Jin? Well first of all he's a playboy and second of all he has a crush on me. He kept disturbing me everyday. Wae? He wants my attention. He was like that since we first met. He would do anything to get my attention. Speaking of the devil there he is down the hallway. Do I like him? Ani, I hate him. He would beat me in everything cause he's my rival but I always get first. I only see him as a rival and not anything else. Not as a friend, not as a lover. The reason I always get first is because Jin will get distracted by his fangirls. I walked pass him but he pulls me back.

"Annyeonghaseyo (Y/N)."
"Whatever." I push him off.
"(Y/N) let's-" I cut him off.
"Tzuyu, Wendy, Bomi let's go. Oh and guards make sure he doesn't follow me."

Oh yeah I forgot us students get to have bodyguards around us in the cooking department. The school has two departments, Cooking and Performing Arts. Since I'm always the best the school lets me to have many bodyguards as I want. Tzuyu, Wendy, and Bomi were my friends. We share the same personality. We were shy, kind, smart, beautiful, and we're tomboys. We head to our clubhouse in school. The school lets me to have a place on school campus. Our clubhouse's name was "Shining Light." Also I can skip any classes but I only skip if it is a emergency.

"I'm so tired. I didn't get any sleep because of I have to do a project for Mr. Jung." Bomi said.
"Here have some rose tea. You should have call us so that we can help you." I hand her the tea.
"Thanks. I didn't think about that." She took it.
"I bet Jin was asking you out again." Tzuyu said.
"Yeah and he's trying to get your attention." Wendy said.
"I know but I don't like him. He's just like any other boys. They're just a waste." I said.
"True just dumping girls for fun. They're just playing for fun and not understanding their feelings." Said Bomi.
"Come on let's go to class." I said and we left.
"Okay class I'm pairing you guys with a opposite gender." The teacher said.
"Can I be with Jin!" One girl shouted.
"Ani it's me for sure!" Another one said.

The teacher ignores them and pair the class up. "(Y/N) and Jin you guys are partners." My eyes widened and I look at Jin. He was grinning at me. This day wouldn't be better.

"Today you guys are making suppon burger. Here's the ingredients. Now start."
"Jin I'll make the patty and you do the rest and give me the spices."
"Whatever you want princess." He said and left to make the rest.

I took out the turtle and flip it on its back. I hold its neck and chopped it off. I pour the blood into a cup so I can use it in the patties. I filled the neck cavity with sake to prevent the blood from coagulating. I cut off its shell, all the meat, and innards. I boiled them into dashi and Jin gave me the spices for them. I made the shell into powder and began kneading. I added salt and pepper and cook it. Everyone was amazed by our cooking. I felt death stares from the girls but I ignore them.

"What next princess?" Jin asked.
"I'm almost finish cooking the meat so I finish assemble it."
"Okay."

As he was waiting he admired my cooking skills. He was looking at me the whole time as I started cutting the turtle. I finish the meat and gave it to Jin. I looked at him as he assemble it. He butter the bun, add fresh lettuce, and then the patty with julienned ginger and sauce. He was finished and we were the first one done.

"Hmm...Good...A lot of nutrients...I can taste the medical spices and other spices. It's perfect! I'm giving you guys a At!"

It was lunch and Jin and his boys came to our table again. Jin's friends were in performing art department. Over there they do singing, dancing, rapping, and many more. Jin was a part of it but he goes there before and after school. Sometimes he goes there on breaks and other times he'll be pull out of cooking class to head over there. The performing art department was next to ours, connected.

"Hey girls!" Jin said.
"Hey Pig Jin." I said.
"Yah wae?"
"You always eat a lot."
"Oo she got you there Jin hyung." Namjoon said.
"Yah you guys eat a lot too so shut up!"

As usual Jin won't stop bothering me. I always wonder what happen to my guards that I order to keep Jin away from me. At the end of school I was about to leave until Jin pull me back. We were the last two in the class.

"Mwo?" I said irritatedly."Let's hangout." He said."Ani.""Wae?""It's none of your business.""Yah don't you know that I like you.""I do but I hate boys like you so go away."

I left him all shock and dumbfounded. Well he needs to know that I have no feelings for him.