Breakfast

POV
Setting: Florida ,international skating competition, Prince hotel.
       "Fuck this heat, I can't stand Florida!" I said with a groan as our air conditioner blew up last week. It was victors turn to make breakfast for today so, I called out for victor non-sexually, "Victor! When breakfast gonna be done!" I was beginning to think he was still asleep..."Victor!".........."VICTOR????????????" Where the fuck was victor. I began to head to his room."Ah, here it is" I said opening the rom. I turned the corner to find victor asleep in his fancy as fuck bed. "I know how to wake you up" I whispered as I began to formulate my plan. "TAKE THIS BITCH" I screamed as I flung the covers of, staring at yuri and victors naked body's, sleeping together. Yuri woke up to the scream and also began to scream, "YURIO GET YOUR MOTHER FUCKING ASS OUT THE THIS FUCKING ROOM YOU PERVERTED PEACE OF SHIT!!" I ran out of the room before yuri could finish cursing at me.
Back in the kitchen, I began to realize what I just saw....questions....so many questions....where yuri and victor together? No! It can't be! Victor will be mine! Not yuris! I began to calm down. That's when I heard victor door open....I bolted out the hotel door and ran into the city knowing well I could never fake victor or yuri again.

(Authors note)
This is the first fanfic I have ever written...please comment advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay so sorry for the next chapter and the one after that. If you don't want yaoi skip the next two chapters!!!