Hallways

Yurio's POV
~~~~~~~~

Immediately after getting off of the plane, I got a taxi ride to a hotel. I didn't care which one it was. I was just so tired from running from Victor and Yuri that I didn't care about anything, except taking one quick selfie.

After getting Timmy hotel, I took one and posted it. I figured no harm could come of it.

I got my room key and went gay to my room. Verr bendy.

The bed was a good size; enough to touch oneself. Hopefully the sheets were cleaned since the last visitor was here...

I set my luggage on a suitcase holder and went to take a shower. Before stepping in I quickly went to check how many likes I had on my photo. 128. I checked who had liked it, and then realized that Victor and Yuri had seen the photo.

Shit.

I thought it best to ignore it, and to hope they got on a different or wrong flight. I decided just to relax.

I took a quick shower, but instead of putting new clothes on, I remained naked. And got in bed.

I began thinking sexy thoughts of sex with Victor. Even though he was cheating on me, it was nice to think about. I immediately had an erection, and thought some more, while gently rubbing my long cock. I thought more sexy thoughts, including the time he thought me to suck cock. I had needed on the floor and opened my mouth, as he forced his long dick down my throat. I thought I would vomit, but instead I did well and he pleaded me.

That was nice. I began to feel something coming. Me. I was closed to climaxing already. That was how good Victor was. It was such a shame all the things that were happening. Was I not doing well anymore? "I can't believe Victor didn't love me; I'm perfect and Yuris a whiny bitch." I can't believe I'm talking to myself. "Victor! Oh Victor!!!" I screamed his name as I reached climax...spewing my cum all over my chest.

"I don't think I'm a whiny bitch!"
I froze...
I slowly turned my head toward the video to catch yuris gaze.
"AHHH WHAT THE FUCCK"
I scrambled to cover myself
"YURIIII YOU FUCKING PERVERT!!"
Suddenly victors head pops up from the window sill
"Yurio I hope you know I now need to FUCKING BEAT YO WHITE ASS!!"
And with that victor began climbing through the window
"AHHHH GET THE FUCK AWAY"
I didn't have time to grab clothes, Victor was already chasing me to the door
"YURIO GET BACK HERE!!"
I opened the door and ran out into the hallway.
Hallways:
They are so long and kinda boring,
The place between one area and another,
The place I ran naked chased by Victor
Hallways:
A place you wish you had clothes

AUTHORS NOTE
:::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sorry it's been awhile