Kickback

Woke up to a beautiful Sunday morning. I swear it was something out a movie cause the birds were chirping and the sun was shining.

Perfect day for a kickback.

I woke up at 10:45 to see a bunch of new followers following me on twitter and Instagram.

Youngboy.

I went downstairs knowing my parents wouldn't be home and started to make breakfast. I had the music blasting as always.

"She said she like how I be swagging. She said she wanna be my downnn chick. She said you the one I wanna get this cashhh with, She said that we be on that ganggg shit." I sang.

I took out the bacon and eggs and started to fry it in the pan. At that moment the doorbell rang and I checked the peep hole to see who it is.

Oh brother.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"How the hell did you find me?" I asked.

Youngboy just chuckled and walked inside.

He was wearing a white NBA shirt, with some light blue jeans, and some red sneakers.

"Did I invite you in?" I asked closing the door and walking in to the kitchen.

He followed behind me.

"You ain't say bye to me yesterday and you were talking about coming to the kickback late to do some homework so I just came to see you." He said.

Aww he came to see me.

I just rolled my eyes and hid my smiled. I continued to cook the bacon till I herd him clear his throat.

"I'm kinda hungry." He said.

I sighed and went to get more stuff to cook for Youngboy. I'm so happy I put my hair in a bun and my shit wasn't all over the place cause then I would look like a mess.

"So now that you're here, what were you playing on doing?" I asked.

"Shit I didn't even think you would let me in your crib." He said.

"I didn't...you walked in." I replied.

He just laughed. "What were you gonna do today?" He asked.

"It's Sunday and my mom isn't home so that means I would have to clean. I suggest you just leave cause you'll be bored to death." I said sharing out the food in a plate and giving it to him.

He sighed. "Whatever I'll dip but I'm taking this plate with me." He said getting up.

"WHAT NO. Give me back my mother's plate." I said chasing him.

He started laughing. "Chill I'm a bring it back. She won't notice." He said.

"You'll be surprised what my mother would and wouldn't notice." I said.