Stop Playing

By time Aaliyah got done with our hair it was like 12'o'clock. Usually I wouldn't mind but it's the fact that I had to pack my bag to go to Kentrells mom and probably had to help him pack his bag.

And everyone else's.

Brandon and the girls left so I was just in my room packing my stuff.

"Okay so did you put your charger in your bag?" I asked Kentrell.

"Nooo cause I'm a use it to charge my phone tonight." He replied.

"Whatever just make sure you remember." I said walking out.

I went in to everyone room and asked them if they had everything they needed. I knew if they didn't they would just end up asking me for my stuff which they would probably break.

I walked back in Kentrells room and laid down on the bed letting out a sigh.

"If you tired then go to sleep. I'll wake you up when we leaving " He asked.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I'll finish up don't worry." He said.

I gave him a gentle smile and went to sleep.

Kentrell woke me up bright and early to go over to his moms house. To be honest I think it would be the best thing for me to get out the hood with everything that happened.

"You ready? I put everything in the car already." He said.

I laced up my sneakers and stood up. "Yea I'm ready." I replied.

He kissed me on my lips and I kissed back wrapping my arms his waist.

"Chill I'm tryna leave on time you gonna make us late." He said walking away.

I laughed. "You kissed me first." I replied following him.

We went downstairs and met up with the gang. The plan was to drive over to his mother's hood and get in to the hotel because his mother's house wasn't big enough for all of us to sleep at.

"Yo y'all ready?" Ben asked.

"Of course we are is your big headed ass ready?" Kentrell asked.

"Stop playing with me." Ben said laughing.

Kentrell laughed with him and so did I. We went in to the car and started out long drive over to Kentrells moms house. The whole time I was trying to get some extra sleep but it wasn't working cause I was uncomfortable.

After the long drive with no breaks I got up and out the car and checked in to the hotel while everyone got there stuff out the car.

"We good to go Ava?" Kentrell asked.

"Yea here's everyone's key card." I said handing them out.

Everyone took the elevator up and went up to there room. Of course it was Kentrell and I, Aaliyha and Selfpaid, 3three and Bella, and KD and Ben.

"Aye y'all don't go and fall asleep or some shit just drop y'all stuff off cause we going to my mamas house." Kentrell said.

"Ughhhh can we do it tomorrow I'm tired." I complained.

"Nope." He said opening the door to our room.

When he opened it the first thing I saw was that soft ass bed that looked amazing right now.