Introduction

Hello and welcome to the book for appreciating Harry Potter fanfics.

How this will work is that a fanfic about Harry Potter will be chosen either by myself or it has been recommended by someone else (I will explain how that will work later on).

Once a fanfic has been chosen it will be given its own chapter with all of its information (title, author, etc). I will read the fanfic first if I hadn't already and write out a little review for it and point out of the details that I really love and what I think makes the story intriguing. I will also take some comments from the story itself that compliments it and include those too. If anyone would like to, they can write out a little review for it too (as long as its nice) and pm it to me and I'll also include it.

It doesn't matter how many reads, votes, or comments the story has (although please make sure it has at least three real parts), or how many followers the author has, their story can still be recommended.

If any of you are worried about the unlimited things above, in the future when fanfic appreciation rewards for Harry Potter are being put together, there will be different categories for how many reads a fanfic has.

Lastly if you would like to recommend a Harry Potter fanfic, fill out the form below. Only comment your recommendations on this chapter.

_____

RECOMMENDING
_____

Title:
Author:
Chapters Wrote:
Summary (two to three sentences):

Have a nice day/night guys!

* please note that stories that are chosen to be in the appreciation books are chosen based on their content, that includes the storyline, characters, and most importantly grammar.

*authors may only appear once in which appreciation book, but can be in more than one.