Luscious Sex House - T. Jeffs

Contains: sex

Pairing: Thomas Jefferson x fem!reader

A/N: I thought of this on the bus...

Word Count:1000
-
"Please step right this way, Mister Jefferson," said a man in his late fifties running a sex house.

Thomas shot a dashing fake smile at the owner and walked passed other men signing contracts that basically said they would not rat out the house to the authorities and if they did, the house had the right to form a lawsuit against them at any time.

Thomas walked to the lists of men and women on the wall they had, running his finger down it checking for any new names. There was one.

He told the owner that he wanted to visit with her and he was immediately ushered by a young boy dressed in only a pair of tight pants to a room with a red door. It was opened for him and he walked inside looking at the setting he was in. Each room had something different. Some had beds, some had desks, some had nothing, some had fun toys, some had multiple women, some had women and men. If you could imagine it, it was there for you to enjoy.
This room, in particular, had a couch that you may see in a rich man's house or a palace and it was accompanied by a dark red carpet with golden embroidered. Thomas stripped himself of everything but his pants, sitting on the couch and draping his arm over the back of it, getting comfortable before he rang the bell that called out his sex worker.

Thomas heard nothing and he furrowed his brows but all confusion left his features and mind when he felt soft hands rest on his shoulders behind him, massaging them and working out some of the knots in his neck.

"You're so tense," someone whispered in his ear, the voice was one of a woman's.

Thomas let his head roll back as his eyes closed and he said, "You have no idea."

The completely naked woman chuckled and made her way around the couch before straddling Thomas' waist keeping her bottom on his legs instead of his crotch.

"What's your name, sweets?" he asked her knowing they all had different nicknames instead of using their real names.

"Luscious, baby," she answered, "Why don't you tell me yours."

Thomas smiled as her hand started rubbing down on his cock his hands forming into fists as she worked, "Thomas."

"Well Thomas," she said feeling his bulge harden beneath her hand, "I'm going to take good care of you."

Thomas growled and stood, picking her up by her thighs in the process and spinning them so she was pressed into the sofa as he topped her.

"I don't think so," he said and she smirked.

Thomas watched as she licked her lips and unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down as far as she could before reaching to touch his large penis.

Thomas caught her hand before she was able to grasp him and he stood up, letting his pants fall to the floor before he pulled her up with him.

"I'm in control here," he said pushing her up to a wall so her backside was facing him. She yelped at the cold walls but his actions excited her, she had been with many men and women alike but most of them immediately started fucking her till they were done with her.

Thomas was dumbfounded at her body, running his hands down her sides and down her ass, kneading them as he got on his knees.

"Spread your legs for me, Luscious," he said to her watching as the space between her thighs widened and revealed her glistening pussy.

Thomas groaned at her fragrance and he slid two fingers up her once before shoving them in his mouth.

"You taste so good," he said listening to the harmonious moan that followed his words.

Wanting more of her juices on his tongue, Thomas nuzzled his face between her legs and started eating her like she was his last meal.

Shocks ran down Luscious' legs and up her spine like she had just been electrocuted as Thomas worked his magical tongue in and out of her using one hand to rub her clit and letting the other rest on her thighs, keeping her on the wall.

The woman resting on Thomas' face felt her climax building in her stomach, ready for it to take on her body but his mouth disappeared before she could let it.

"Thomas, please," she whined as he stood, pressing her bum on his dick.
Thomas pressed his entire body up against hers and he growled in her ear, "Beg for it."

"Please, please, please, Thomas!" she practically screamed.

"Please Thomas what?" he asked, slapping his hand on her butt cheek, massaging it as it became a red colour.

"Please Thomas, fuck me!"

Before she even finished her sentence, he was deep inside her filling her up so she could feel him in her stomach.

Luscious, as she was known, cried out and threw her head back on Thomas' shoulder, Thomas planting his lips behind her ear, sucking on the skin and her earlobe.

"Shit," she cursed as her hands flew back to his hair, pulling on it as he rapidly thrust into her. If he hadn't had his arm around her waist she surely would have fallen to her knees. There was no doubt she would need help walking after him.

"Fuck," Thomas groaned into her ear as she screamed his name for the whole house to hear and came on him, Thomas shooting his seed into her after a couple last charge into her cunt.
Curses were exerted from the both of them as Thomas' cum ran out of her and down her thighs creating a sticky mess she would have to clean up later.
When Luscious was paid and Thomas left her on the sofa to regain her leg strength, he spoke to the owner about the days and hours she worked, opening his schedule so he never missed a meeting with her.