Sexus - A. Ham

Contains: sex + hair pulling

Pairing: Alexander Hamilton x fem!reader

Request(s): Alexander Hamilton smut?
Alexander and maid at Winter Ball. Or someone he knew in Nevis. Or both.

Can I request some Alex x reader where she accidentally finds out he has a hair pulling kink?

Desk smut with A. Ham?

A/N: I have been very busy these past few weeks and haven't been able to write much so I am probably rusty. Hopefully it's not too bad.

Word Count: 1049
-
When the Winter Ball was held, people from far and wide came to attend. It was the event of the year and many went to negotiate and have a good time.
However, working the ball was anything but a good time. One maid that had been working at the host's household for almost her whole life was on her feet the entire ball. Per usual, many random men flirted with her, she pretended to be timid and shy, blushed and then walked away to continue her chores.

She generally tried to avoid all the men, they looked at her like she was a piece of meat and frankly, it was very uncomfortable. She saw them as wolves preying on her, the rabbit, salivating at the sight of her.

Alexander Hamilton was no different from these men, watching his prey from where he stood with some generals he could name to your if he tried. Unlike the other men, however, he knew how to play his cards correctly.

Saying a farewell to the generals, Hamilton followed the maid when she walked down a corridor and entered a study. He assumed she wasn't supposed to be in there and found it to be his calling.

"Are you not meant to be tending to the party?" he asked as he stepped into the room in all of his tall, uniform clad glory.

The maid jumped and spun around from the bookshelf she had been looking at. She found no words to say and bowed her head, starting to walk out of the room and passed Hamilton but before she could, he caught her waist. She stopped walking and gulped, looking at him to see a very dark and sensual look in his eyes. Lust.
She started breathing faster as she and the very attractive man before her shared longing looks.

Her brain was telling her that what she was feeling between her legs was wrong and that she should walk away and clean but her heart and pussy were working together against it and told her to let him touch her in a way that only she had.

Suddenly, breaking her from her thoughts, Alexander pulled her back into the room and shut the door, locking it behind him.

She looked up at him with such eyes full of innocence and excitement that Hamilton could hardly contain himself. She noticed the hard bulge in his pants and she had to squeeze her thighs together to stop herself from dropping right then and there.

Hamilton licked his lips and walked to her, watching as she stepped back with each step he took forward. Her backside came against the desk in the study and she jumped, looking in his eyes that were filled with power and hunger.

She was just where he wanted her.
She gasped when he suddenly lunged at her and pressed his mouth to hers. Their tongues fought as he hiked up her skirt and picked her up, placing her on the desk they were up against.
She was allowed air when he broke away, her head falling back as he attacked her neck with the tongue that had just dominated hers.

She couldn't hold back her sounds as he kissed down her breasts, untying her dress from the back and lifting it over her head. He pecked her shoulders as he took off her corset and palmed her breasts. She was biting her lip so hard that blood started to drip down her chin. Alexander growled and licked up her chin, tasting the coppery liquid of the virgin he had wrapped around his finger.

She cried out as he spread her legs, her creme stockings being the only thing she was wearing. Her fingers weaved through his locks as his mouth ambushed her sex, pulling when he found her sweetest spot. She noticed his moan against her when she pulled on his scalp and decided to experiment. She tugged once more, her eyes rolling in the back of her head as he moaned again, her hands unintentionally yanking on his hair as she came on him.

Alex looked up at her with his dark eyes and ripped off his jacket and shirt, sliding off his pants before her revealing his marvellous cock. Her eyes widened at the sight, having never seen a man in his full magnificence.
Hamilton pushed her back on the desk, climbing on top of her, listening to her whimpers as she laid on her master's cold work surface.

Alex held the tops of her thighs with his large hands and pushed into her, watching as her face scrunched in pain. His jaw dropped at how tight she was, not having ever been with a woman who still had her virtue.

He squeezed his eyes shut and groaned lowly as he pushed all the way into her, slowly as she got used to him.

"Fuck," he sighed out, glancing at her. Her face melted gracefully from a look of pain to one of pleasure as he mouth opened wide, letting out a moan.

Alex took it as a sign to move and so he did. He ruined her, thrusting in and out of her tight hole like his life depended on it as her small moans reached his ears.

Her breasts bounced and her hands gripped the sides of the desk as she let him destroy her small pussy.

Alex bent down so his hands were by her head and her legs were in the air, hitting a new and better angle inside of her. Her hands reached behind his back, leaving scratches that would cause scars. She cried out as she came, her walls clenching which had sent Alex over the edge. Their pleasurable lamentation could be heard from all over the house, most of the women ignoring it as the men chuckled at each other.

Hamilton got off of her after he finished, dressing and taking one last look at the maid who laid on the table, Hamilton's seed dripping from her now stretched hole, her chest lifting and falling rapidly and her hair sprawled everywhere, falling over the side in a sea of colour.

He smirked to himself and left the room, closing the door so she could compose herself and redress in private.