Friendly Welcome (Knockout x Smokescreen x Bumblebee) Lemon

A/N: Sorry guys, I have tainted the poor cinnabun (Bee) xD

Description - Smokescreen and Bumblebee want to welcome Knockout to team Prime their way.

⚠️ Warning!: Contains Threesome boy x boy smut ⚠️

After the Decepticons were clearly on the loosing side, Knockout took the initiative to switch sides without question and join the Autobots. Optimus, being the leader that he is, didn't object. Arcee, Bulkhead, Ultra Magnus, even Ratchet learned to accept the Decepticon into their team. But the others were having more trouble trusting him at all, especially Bumblebee who had been foiled by him many times. Knockout understood the scouts reasons, but he wanted to prove to him and Smokescreen that he wasn't playing them for a fool.

Bumblebee and Smokescreen were busy lobbing in Bee's room as Ratchet couldn't tolerate their rough housing around his precious equipment, not after they snapped one of his welders in half. Knockout peered in to see the two going at it. Smokescreen was being competitive and used all his strength and lunge the ball of scrap metal at his buddy. Bumblebee caught it with a struggling grunt, sliding back a couple of feet from the impact. Smokescreen laughed in amusement.

"Nice one Bee! I thought that one would knock you over for sure!", he flashed him a wide grin.

"I'm stronger than I look", Bubblebee smiled back. Knockout walked in clearing his throat to avert their attention from their session. The two turned their helms to the red mech, wiping the smiles off their faces.

"Hello Smokescreen", he greeted and turned to the scout. "Bumblebee". Bumblebee had an impulse and the corner of his derma perked up.

"You come here to play? Here, catch", he asked before tossing the ball his way. Knockout's optics shot open and he shrieked, ducking out of the way cowardly as the chunk of metal flew right over his helm. It smashed against the wall, leaving a cracked imprint before falling to the ground. The startled mech turned behind him and then glared at Bee. He was only given an innocent smile.

"Very funny Bumblebee, but I don't associate with extreme sports that would risk scratching up my looks", he said as he brushed off his shoulder plates and approached the two.

"What do you want?", Bumblebee asked rather rudely before Smokescreen as he was thinking the same.

"I just want to get to know my team a little better that's all", he gestured to his new team members. Bumblebee despised the mech, but he couldn't help but stare at his flawless design. Knockout was such an attractive bot, it was a shame he had to bust his metal whenever he encountered him in battle. He hated the fact that something so pretty would be on the bad team. Even now that he is with Team Prime he has his doubts on accepting his interest with him.

Knockout watched the scout intently who was standing idled without a word. He rolled his optics in irritation.

"Come on guys, what's an ex Decepticon gotta do to get a proper welcome? I"ll do anything". Smokescreen looked at Bumblebee with perverted grin. He wasn't sure how Bee felt about it, but the blue mech secretly wanted to punish the medic for tinkering with his insides way back when he snuffed out one of the Omega keys out of his gearbox.

Smokescreen made his way over to Knockout and placed his servos on his hips, leaning into his personal space in attempt to make the mech uncomfortable.