Chapter 16

*Dean*

Sunlight peeking through the closer curtains woke me up that morning, and I grinned when I felt Cas brush his lips against my collarbone. "Good morning Mr. Dean Novak." he murmured, and I grinned wider. Moving down, I kissed him softly. "Hello Cas Winchester." I said, heart warming as the words left my lips. We grinned at each other, wrapped up in my bed and in our own bliss, until a timid rap at the door pulled us from our world. "Dean?" Sam asked lightly from the doorway. He smiled when he saw we were both awake, and ran over, jumping in the middle of the bed and crossing his legs, which were getting ridiculously long. "Dad says you two better come down and have a good breakfast before y'all get ready to move." he informed us, green eyes flitting from me to Cas. I huffed, "Alright Sammy, we're getting up. " he smiled and I smiled back quickly before he left, shutting the door quietly behind him. I sighed and looked down at Cas. I held his eyes for a long moment, then said softly "I love you." He smiled, eyes crinkling up around the edges, and leaned in to kiss my nose "I love you too Dean." I smirked and got up, yawning hugely before walking over to the closet to get dressed.

A few hours after breakfast and Cas and I had loaded all our boxes into the back of the truck. We both sat on the front steps of my dad's house, sipping at two cold beers. I looked over at my new husband, his blue eyes lighter in the sun, the light shining on his silky dark hair. I smiled and shook my head in disbelief. "What?" Cas laughed, his eyes crinkling up at the corners when he smiled. I love that smile. "Nothing," I said, "just.... I can't believe after 6 years we're finally getting our own place. Sam's dating now and you and I are married.... it's unbelievably awesome." I finished lamely, blushing some. I took a huge swig of my beer before Cas's gentle hand on my face pulled my focus back to him. He smiled softly, blue eyes soft and staring into mine. "I love you too Dean."

*ok so I know I didn't include a flashback but I couldn't think of a proper way to include it without making it all sad, and I couldn't make another sad chapter XD I hope you enjoyed though, and maybe hopefully I can get another chapter out to you lot :) thank you all again for reading!!!!*