First Come, First Serves

"As you guys all know that the Yosemite camping trip is this month, we need to run over some things to make sure it'll run smoothly." Bryant started, "Do we know what campsite we'll be staying at exactly?" I asked. "There's a solid chance we'll be staying at the White Wolf." Eric answered my question. Earlier when I walked in, I felt a pair of eyes on me but, brushed it off not thinking much of it. We continued discussing about the trip and our plan for the rest of the meeting.

Time Skip

"Girls Scouts plus Venture on one side and the rest of the Boy Scouts on the other side!" Bryant instructed. Some how the boys convinced us to play volleyball like we weren't gonna somehow get hit in the face. It wasn't helping that I had a layer of makeup on either. To be honest playing volleyball is actually one of my fortes. All of friends are volleyball players so it shouldn't be that bad but, let me remind you, MAJORITY OF THESE BOYS ARE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS OR HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES! Something stopped my train of thought all of a sudden, "Hey Y/N! Can you serve first?" Kendrick asked, "Yeah sure! Pass the ball!" I replied. I quickly jog over to the back and proceeded to get ready to do an over-hand serve. *BOOM* the ball managed to get over the net with one strong serve. After my serve, we carried on with the game. From the ball get passed back fourth from either sides, yelling "MINE!" to claim the ball, and that constant noise from the ball coming in contact with the arms. Eventually, Girl Scouts and Venture crew beat the Boy Scouts by 27 to 25. The scores were very close but we manage to beat them. As for punishment, the boys had to do a 2 minutes wall sit. "Ow this hurts so bad!" "WHY DID WE HAVE TO LOSE?!" the boys exclaimed. "It was your guys' fault for being so terrible." I said with my arms crossed, "I feel for them now." Katelyn said, "There's no need to feel bad when it was their fault." Kendrick mentioned sassily. "And 2 minutes is up!" Jason declared. *THUMP* All the boys fell to the ground... "I can't feel my legs anymore!" Eric panicked, "What is wring with my legs?!" Johnson swung his leg into the air. "Guys get up! We need to clean up before closing!" Jason yelled. The boys all slowing got up from the ground and limped over bathroom. "When will these boys ever grow up?" Alicia said shaking her head, "Once a kid, always a kid." Derek came out no where and blurted out.