one // cafe encounter

a/n: this is my first fanfic that has been published (because my others were horrible) so sorry for any mistakes I make. Oh this also kinda starts out a bit like a Dazai x Reader but you'll see how this story develops into an amazing Chuuya x Reader fanfic (ok, it might not be amazing but it'll still turn out to be decent. I think...). I tend to accidentally put 'I' instead of 'You' so I apologize if I make that mistake throughout this story. Also, if you didn't read the description then I'll tell you that this story is intended for females. So if you're gay for Chuuya I will be making the gay version of this story soon. srry. Hope you enjoy the story!

    "BEEP BEEP BEEP" went your alarm as you woke up and reluctantly sat down on your bed. You checked the time, still feeling really exhausted. '5:50' it read. It seemed that the previous alarms weren't heard as you were a heavy sleeper. You immediately stood up and rushed to the bathroom to brush your teeth. 'Holy crap, I'm gonna be late to my morning shift,' you thought to yourself while brushing your teeth. You then washed your face and nyoomed back to your room.

     You checked the time once again, worried you'd be late. '5:53'. You hastily started to get dressed for work. You wore a white blouse and a black skirt as you were a waitress at a cafe. You checked the time one more time. '5:57' the digital clock read. You quickly brushed your hair, got your wallet, and without eating breakfast, you ran out the door. You hopped on your bike and started pedaling rapidly. Luckily, the cafe wasn't too far, so in two minutes you managed to get to the cafe with one minute to spare.

     You let out a tired sigh as you unlocked the cafe door and flipped the sign to 'OPEN'. When you entered, you got your apron on and wore your fake smile as waited for the first customer to arrive. In five minutes, a brunette customer walked in and sat down. You approached him with the menu and greeted him. "Hello, I'm (y/n) and I will be your waitress today. What can I get for you?" You gave the customer the small, yet varied, cafe menu and patiently waited for his response. "Um, May I please have a small latte with a cinnamon roll." "Coming right up," you responded as you went to the back and made his coffee and toasted his bread.

     'I hope this shift will be over soon...' you complained in your thoughts as you served the guy. As you walked away, he told you a "Thank you very much," with a wink. "O-Oh you're welcome!" you replied stuttering as turned to him and gave him a genuine smile. A few minutes later, you went back to pick up his cup and plate and gave him his bill. You took the plate and cup to the back to wash them and returned shortly after. When you got back the guy had already paid and exited the cafe. He left a tip with a sticky note that read 'You're cute' with a winky face drawn on it. You blushed a bit and kept the note in your pocket for the rest of your shift. You attended to more customers, however the brunette you served this morning was still stuck in your head.

     When your shift was over at 7 o'clock, you got on your bike and rode to school. You were going to a new highschool as you had to get switched out of your old one for.... reasons.... It was still relatively close by so you were able to make it on time with some time to spare. As you walked into school, Even though it already happened over hour ago, you still felt kinda happy with today's encounter which is kinda stupid but you still felt a warmth in your heart. Could this be the feeling of....  love.....?

A/N: I know authors notes get annoying so i promise i'll stop but thanks for reading the first chapter.  I know it was kinda short but i wrote this at 3am and i have great ideas coming for than fanfic :D Until the next chapter, bai!