Chapter 2

Chapter 2 

(for real cause Lucy~Sama Wrote it XD) -o- BOI HANNAH~SENPAI HELPED BY GIVING MORAL SUPPORT! -3- - Mhmmm? U sure?

Outfit <3

Don't you just hate shopping?, ok I know it's a stereotypical girl thing but it's not true all the time

Don't you just hate shopping?, ok I know it's a stereotypical girl thing but it's not true all the time. I HATE SHOPPING, but I'm bored and need more clothes. So this is what landed me in a clothes store, and where the next step of my crazy messed up adventure began.

Nothing,nothing, nothing ,nothing, really when will they get some real clothing here, this is the FOURTH store. Slutty clothes is not something I want; I need something comfy or I feel like I'm showing to much and that is not a fun feeling. So after isles and isles of clothing I finally find something that I would wear, but as usual there's not a large selection. It mainly consists of jerseys and jeans, but hey I can survive on that. So after grabbing a couple of jerseys and jeans, I look at the scarfs, picking out a light pink scarf and a brown scarf, And that's when I hear a scream, turning to the sound I see a robot?.

"Darling, where did you get that dress?" I hear the robot drone holding me by the shoulders

"Um my friend got it for me" I reply awkwardly so wanting to get out there.

"It's Gorgeous darling, Oh I'm Mettaton by the way" The robot says holding out a metal hand.

"Um Y/n" I said taking the robot now known as Mettatons hand, letting the cold metal enclose my hand. Suddenly two arms wrap around Mettatons waist and A skeletons head pops out from behind him, looking at me

"NYEH HEH HEH HELLO HUMAN!" Tall skeleton yells before picking me up into a bone crushing hug. (U see what i did there? No not funny ok)

"Papy dear (Hannah~Senpai: OTP CONFIRMED <3), put the human down please" Mettaton says with a smirk,

"OH YES SORRY HUMAN!" The skeleton yells again. I laugh awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck, as I take a step back for the two Lovers? I think?. (Hannah~Senpai: Yes. The Lovers. The Otp.) (Lucy~Sama: FOR FUCKS SAKES STOP!)

"N-not to seem rude, but I really have to leave" I say trying to shrink into a non existent turtle shell; and that's when I see him, an even taller skeleton wearing a black lab coat; but this skeleton is different, two cracks run across his skull, one coming from above down into his left eye and one coming out of his right eye falling, into his mouth. "Y/n, Y/N!" I hear a voice say, my head snaps back to Mettaton, The other skeleton seemed to have left.

"Ahh yeah s-sorry what did you say?" I say

"Darling, I have to go but here's my number" Mettaton smirks before walking off.

"Um thanks?" I whisper to myself, before looking up to find the strange, skeleton gone. I huff before going to the counter and buying the clothes and finally leaving the store. As I start to drive home I think my life has taken a strange turn.

LUCY~SAMA: THE END SOO YEAH THAT'S LIFE YAY ME AND HANNAH~SENPAI ARE STRANGE POTATO CHIPS AND YEAH SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WOOOOOOO

Hannah~Senpai: VERY strange potato Chips. Also... Word Count: 503.

GOODBYE OUR STRANGE POTATO CHIPS