The Lonely Princess

The Lonely Princess

The Lonely Princess

Everyone think about me I'm the luckiest daughter that my parents had ever been received from heaven, they think i was able to received all i wanted in life, Yes I admit I was lucky to have the things i wanted to do; to do infront of my parents but emotionally i'm begging for freedom to able to do the things i wanted to do for what my heart wants and for what my thought wish. They say I'm a Beautiful princess, having a kindness heart and a beautiful life in short a lucky one but what should i do? that was supposed to do of a royal princess right? To be a perfect in people' eyes.

I'm a Royal Princess lived in a huge and beautiful palace here at france with my Father and Stepmother, but for me my life is completely misfortune. I'm just the Lonely Princess wishing was born to be an ordinary girl, A normal teenager that normal teens can do, Even if I was born to be an ugly, no money and even if don't live in a beautiful huge palace that would make me happy and that would make me contended, but sadly that's only exist in my imaginary, and the most tragic I've been going to follow as a royal princess is they want me to marry my bestfriend who I can't love! who i was just seeing as my brother. What should I do now? should I marry him because this is what my fate? Or should I change my fate and go far and leave my life for being a Princess?

Meet Amara, A beautiful girl, a royal princess. So let's follow her adventures in life!

---

This Story is a Fiction Story. This is the First Draft so Meaning There are tons of Grammars, Typos and Spelling Mistakes.. sooooo Enjoy! Follow me here at wattpad and Please Vote and Comment.  -Blue_fairy0106