Prologue

I ischyrí tha statheí, i asthenís tha pethánei

"No! You don't understand! She did every thing to save you!"
A boy, lying in the dirty earth with his whole body filled with wounds and blood made by the crowd of angry mob while his hands and feet tied, is crying for mercy to save someone...

"Don't lie!! What normal human can stop time?! She can kill us!"
"Go on! Burn that woman!"
"No! Drown her!"
"Just let the sharks eat her!"

i máchi prépei na synechisteí

"It's not her fault! It's me! You don't understand! It's me who deserve to die! Eva! No!"

He continuously screamed as he sees her being tied up and put in a large iron  cage like an animal that killed an infant. He don't care if his face is covered with dirt, blood and tears. His body is tired but he feels restless. He doesn't have the strength to fight nor to walk but he keeps on struggling and trying to save her.

"Kill her!" The people chanted in unison, ignoring the young man's pleading.

échete kánei mia syskeví pou tha sas stoicheiónei gia pánta

"NOO! STOP! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! EVA!" the boy screamed with pain and panic with all his might as the crowd poured a liquid that seems to be decomposing the girls body bit by bit, as she squall with pain and fear. She tried to escape the living hell but she did not have any chance to.

"Alaer! Help me! Please! Someone!" The girl mourned as the half of her body is being burned slowly. Those words gave the boy some strength to slip away the ropes tied to him and run towards her, even though he stumbled and fell several times. He held the bars in the girls cage, not knowing what to do. He cried even louder, for he can save her no more. She's suffering yet he can't do anything

prospathíste na gnorízei ti mínyma pou thélo na po

She held his face with her hand, which is not yet damaged, managed to smile even though her face is half burned and scary enough to make a grown man scream.

"Shhh, we both know how cruel the world can be..." said the girl, while teardrops is slowly running from her eyes through her burned cheeks. Alaer cried even louder, as he held the hands of her that is slowly decomposing too.
"Eva... I'm sorry! I-I d-did not pro-protect you... I d-did not p-protect you! This- this is all m-my fault! Forgive m-me!" His voice cracked while he said that between his crying while looking at her painfully

gi 'aftó eínai to apotélesma tis máchis tou enkefálou... i máchi ton enkefálon

"Alaer... I love you" she said with her remaining strength and fell to the ground which triggered a container above her to fall and another batch of liquid poured into her body, some splashed to the boy's eyes, yet he didn't care. The last image he saw was the remains of the girl she loved. Mileva...

"NOOOOOO!!"

-------------- * ----------------

A\N: Hahaha! Hi guys! This is the first time form me to publish a story mula sa draft ko, and this is the first story I ever wrote. Actually, dati pa tapos itong story na ito kaso ayaw ko namang i publish sabay sabay! Lol! Anyway, I hope you will like it guys!

Ps: sisang baliw, kilala mo kung sino ka. I-publish mo na rin yang story mo! Haha!!