Kidnapped (Part One)

It was a dark, cool, October night, around the hour of 1327 in the morning.

A young lady was walking down the street, looking perfectly comfortable in jeans and a button down sweater.

Her. Take her. She won't be much trouble. Take her.

A phone rang and the lady stopped to answer it, her face lighting up in the glow of the screen. "Hi, Tony." She greeted into the phone.

There was a pause and the lady smiled. "Yes, I'm on my way home now."

Take her.

The lady laughed into the phone's speaker. "No. I was very busy." A fair blush spread over her cheeks and across the bridge of her nose. "No!" She yelped.

Take. Her.

"Tony," a frown passed over her pale face. "Alright. I'll be right there."

Take her. Take her now!

The lady yelped again as she was pulled back by her waist, the phone dropped from her hands as she struggled against her attacker.

"Sunshine?" Asked the voice at the other end.

"Hey! Let me go! No, no! Put me down! Help! Tony!" The lady screamed and suddenly went silent.

"Joy? Joy, are you there? Palmer? Joyce!" Shouted the voice on the other end.

A foot came bearing down on the phone and the device was cracked in two.

Don't worry. We'll take care of you tonight. You'll never get away again.

NSCI~CM~NCIS~CM~NCIS~CM

"Gibbs, where's Tony?" Asked Abby the following Sunday as Gibbs came in and looked around.

"That's what I want to know. He hasn't been to see you?" Gibbs replied.

Abby shook her head. "No. And he's usually in to say hi about ten minutes after seven. At most." She pouted and crossed her arms.

"Well, we'll find him. Then we can both give him an earful. Any idea where he might be?" Gibbs asked.

"He might be down in Autopsy with Ducky and Joy." Abby replied. "He's been down there a lot more, especially recently."

"Thanks, Abby." Gibbs began the trek down to Autopsy.

Ducky looked up as Gibbs came in. "Ah, Jethro. Hello. What can I do for you today?" He asked, looking back down at the information for a Nita Carlisle on his pad.

"Have you seen Tony today, Ducky?" Gibbs inquired, looking around as if expecting his SFA to come from the walls.

"No, he hasn't been down here at all. And neither has Miss Palmer. Which is most upset setting, she hasn't missed a day of work since she began with NCIS." Ducky replied, looking worried.

"That's troubling." Gibbs sighed.

"I've tried to call Miss Palmer, but there's wasn't an answer. Not even voicemail."

"I'll run by Tony's house. See if he's there." Gibbs replied, then he sighed. "If he slept through his alarm clock, I'm gonna kill him."

NCIS~CM~NCIS~CM~NCIS~CM